Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 12:23 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 12:23 am

False Awakenings

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
Radiant
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

False Awakenings

Postby Radiant » April 16th, 2017, 12:00 pm

False awakenings, what are they really? I've had plenty of obe and projections. I started having many false awakenings. It got to the point where I saw things that shouldn't be there, and it also became difficult to tell if I was actually still asleep. I got spooked and stopped actively projecting for a while. The false awakenings started happening again recently. It seems that after opening the doorway, its not so easy to keep it closed. I may have some psychic abilities, yet I'm afraid of crossing that line...I'd like to hear your input.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: False Awakenings

Postby hydro1 » April 16th, 2017, 7:31 pm

heh theres a lot of info here on FAs, I've even made a theory on it myself, but most of the more advance experts say its just a form of astral projection, if not a projection itself.

here are some links that should help you out:

My theory: astral-projection/theory-about-false-awakenings-t1193.html?hilit=false%20awakenings#p5337

link1: astral-projection/false-awakings-t935.html?hilit=false%20awakenings#p4371

link2: astral-projection/difference-between-obe-t414.html?hilit=false%20awakenings#

my other theory: astral-projection/false-awakening-theory-t383.html#p1243

i'm sure there is much more here on the site
Go hard or not at all

Return to Astral Projection | Out of Body | Lucid Dream - Experiences