My First Weak Astral Projection.

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
Domintheos
Neophyte
count: 5000

My First Weak Astral Projection.

Post by Domintheos » April 10th, 2017, 3:25 pm

I was about 21 years old, and the catalyst to this astral projection was "anger." I was dating a girl who was in college, but home for spring break; we were on the phone and she was telling me she was about to go out with her friends, and she'd call me when she got home. Doesn't sound too bad right? Well, it was 11:30 PM and I also heard the voices of multiple males in the background as well; I played it off like I wasn't bothered and told her to have fun. Already in bed, I'd begun to "go-to-sleep" with the thought of her cheating on my mind--and right when I was on the event horizon of sleep and wakefulness; I shot up with the intention of calling her to confront her about it, only to turn around and see my body sleeping in bed.

The strange part about it was the fact that I was 4 feet shorter, and felt as if I'd weighed 500 pounds. It was extremely difficult to move, and I couldn't fly or do anything I normally could do within a lucid dream; I could even hear my grandmother snoring downstairs, I tried to go see her but I just couldn't move very far. I tried jumping but it seemed as if I couldn't even leave the ground--after about what felt like 30 seconds I'd fallen weak and drifted off into a lucid dream.

Have any of you experienced anything similar during astral projection? Please share your first experience as well.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: My First Weak Astral Projection.

Post by hydro1 » April 11th, 2017, 4:12 pm

well lately it seems when you have something planned before bed or the next day, tend to avoid going to sleep cause, specially when you only have a few hours before the event suppose to happen, you lay there dwelling on it, then suddenly you lose track of what you doing and soon you start feeling tingling and next thing you know you out of body, this is exactly what happens to me sometimes, sometimes I find it better to have something to look forward to, to take you mind off the process.

the reason you when having such a hard time moving is because you were too close to your body, the farthest you get away the better things get better, and if after that things is still a bit bad you ask for clarity.

My first time projecting unplanned, in fact I wasn't even aware of the subject, I was laying there getting ready for a nap I had on a radio with white noise going as well, when suddenly I hear myself snoring which brung me to awareness of the now, then I started feeling light and floaty, I freaked out thinking I was finna die, then that's when it got worst, my upper half of my body begin rising up out my physical body, that had done it for me I was totally freaked now, I was like noooo!!, then after a while it ended and I was back in body, I hoped up with the quickness, and to my surprise I wanted to do it again and I tried, by creating the same environment, that did it same position as well, but to no avail couldn't pull it off again, its been 13 year and I only have done it a few other times. also that day I told my granny about it and she was a bit excited and worried for me cause at the time I told her I was too.

all my projections and Lucids are in my journal here on the site now. sadly I rarely get any projections and I really want more, but all I can do is keep trying, for now i'm just stuck giving advice and such, not out there like I want to be :(

My journal: hydro1-journal/

there's 4 pages worth of experiences
Go hard or not at all

Domintheos
Neophyte
count: 5000

Re: My First Weak Astral Projection.

Post by Domintheos » April 12th, 2017, 12:17 pm

Most definitely, sounds like you've had some "hardcore" experiences as well; I'll get back to you with feedback on your journal.