Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 12:28 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 12:28 am

Guides in disguise .

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
Mareimbrium
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 30

Guides in disguise .

Postby Mareimbrium » December 12th, 2016, 2:15 am

Hello guys I haven't been on in awhile as not much has been happening except a few lucid dreams. I thought id post something just to keep in touch really and fortunately last night I had a bit of activity that I found quite exciting. I went to bed about 9pm as I start work quite early. I decided tonight I would ask to meet one of my long time guides once I was in the dream state, I had nothing to lose as things had gotten considerably quite with my nocturnal practice. I lay on my back for awhile trying to trick my body into thinking my mind was asleep, I had the usual itching and swallowing and soon gave up rolled over and went to sleep. I awoke to the sound of my tv and knowing full well I had turned it off got up to investigate. I discovered the light was also on in the kitchen, i went into the living room and turned the tv off.As I then went into the kitchen a figure appeared out off the dark of the living room and approached me. He was wearing a gold face mask that covered his head eyes and nose but left his mouth free, more like a helmet really. He was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans and when he took the mask off it turned out to be my brother Billy, now I say my brother Billy but he was younger and a lot thinner. I asked him politely what the f...k he thought he was doing and he told me the he had been watching me for a long time and that I was a very heavy sleeper. I realized he must have been sitting in my armchair as I went to turn the tv off and had walked right passed him without seeing him. The wind had gotten up and I went to the back door to lock it, I looked out and it was very dark but I could make out the trees swaying suddenly I awoke. It had been a dream but it left me a bit uneasy so I got up and had a bit of a look around. All was well so I went back to bed turned on my side and went back to sleep. I found myself back in the living room looking out the windows and became lucid. I was very excited, I knew I was dreaming or just possibly astrally travelling either way I wasn't gonna waste an opportunity so I lept forward and flew straight out the window noticing an odd sensation as I passed thru the glass. The street outside was dark lit only by the streetlights and the wind had died down all was quite. I rose up above my house as a car slowly drove by and I decided to follow it. I soon lost interest in the car and turned right down a side street lined with tall trees, I had to concentrate to gain height to clear the tree tops. Every now and then everything began to get misty everything began to fade so I asked for clarity but it made little difference but I remembered reading somewhere that you should DEMAND CLARITY so I did and it worked a treat all was now crystal. I began to notice a trio of people watching and following me and soon one of them a woman, began chasing me. I began flying around some quite nice houses whilst trying to avoid this women but I felt I was beginning to lose some energy. It wasn't long before she caught up with me and leaping up she simply touched me and I began to fall and once again I awoke. I have thru out the day wondered if this guy who I took as my brother was my guide, he stated he had been watching me for a long time but why the gold mask and why look like a younger thinner version of my brother Billy ????? Anyway take care and happy travels.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Guides in disguise .

Postby hydro1 » December 13th, 2016, 3:14 pm

from the beginning all signs lead to him being a guide, the fact that he said he been watching for a long time, would convince me. as for the mask, they don't like to show who they really are, and i'm sure that he knew that you knew you would probably ask him to remove the mask or get creeped out after a masked guy said he been watching you, so he decided to remove the mask, but not without turning into someone you were more comfortable seeing and maybe somewhere on your mind that version of your brother you were thinking about, so he went with that version, but what would confirm it is the way you felt around him, was it a positive feeling or negative, either way he could be proven to be a guide or a stalker, but anyone can be a guide if they have advice or a message, all in all this is something to think on. either way awesome experience.

Happy Travels
Go hard or not at all

Mareimbrium
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 30

Postby Mareimbrium » December 13th, 2016, 11:44 pm

Thanks Hydro1 very insightful as usual, yeh unfortunately I didn't get a positive feel around this guy. When he came out of the darkness it was all to theatrical for my taste and my first impression was that he was trying scare me in a childish way. Its all good tho im far more interested in what came later. As I say I just wanted to get back in touch as I haven't been on in a while. Cheers safe travels.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » December 14th, 2016, 1:22 am

well i'm glad you finally got to taste the astral once more, wishing you many more for your works.

Happy Travels
Go hard or not at all

Mohawkmike
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 3

Postby Mohawkmike » January 4th, 2017, 8:28 am

I was laying In bed and somthing was astral projected under me like under the ground at a distance I was nervous but the spirit reached out to me and gave me the ability to travel out of my body the closer I got the more real things appeared but he closer I got the more it looked like hell I got close and it cut me off before I seen the face... When I opened my eyes everything looked different everywhere my voice in my head was muted my body started shrinking muscles and blood flow felt weird my voice changed high pitched and I seen demonish faces on people dogs and birds won't shut up when I'm around I've been searching for help for 3 years now I have voices in my head now I went to therapist medical doctors phycologist I'm not chemically imblanaced I need help I don't even drink let alone do drugs not even the ones they wanted me to test out can you actually help me or direct someone to me??!??!! I hear voices in my head that want me to kill myself and hurt other people I can't keep a job my energy is being drained I can't remember much through out my days it controls my life makes me think a certain way and influences people to do things I hate I can't have a normal conversation anymore my body aches it voices over other people it's spiritual abuse I need help ask people worthy to help me or necessary people to pass this along please there's far more worse things that happens be careful how you approach this situation people in my house hold will react this is controlling my life and people avoid me lot I need serious help

Return to Astral Projection | Out of Body | Lucid Dream - Experiences