Herbs that help

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
Elysium Mons
Initiate
count: 200

Herbs that help

Post by Elysium Mons » May 24th, 2016, 6:27 am

I'm sure you guys have looked into the different herbs that help in lucid dreaming, but there are many more that help in other ways also.

For example:
Channeling, psychic visions, trance, remote viewing and mental projections: Bay. putting on the oil will do it quickly, but mixing a tea of bay, cinnamon, cardamom, sassafras is not only delicious but will help in a huge way.

Lucid dreaming: Mugwort is the main one, I hear a mix of mugwort and damiana is good also but I haven't tried. Avoid valerian, in my opinion. People report that it causes them to not remember their dreams, or just produces intense nightmares.

Astral projections: if you are able to get fresh Kava Kava milk, not the dried herb or tincture, steep that with Damiana. I have not been able to get the fresh milk, but I have had several people tell me it basically pushed them out of their bodies.

For general all-of-the-above, I have made a tea of: Mugwort, damiana, sassafras, bay, and wormwood.

Everyone is different. For me, bay works best all-around.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Herbs that help

Post by hydro1 » May 24th, 2016, 12:41 pm

out of all these i've tried Mugwort, sleeping with it under my pillow, and as a tea, and just like all techniques i try they only work once or twice and stop working for me, i'm starting to think there is a force that don't want me to achieve my dream of opening my abilities, i don't want to keep wasting my money on things that only want to work once or twice.
Go hard or not at all

Elysium Mons
Initiate
count: 200

Re: Herbs that help

Post by Elysium Mons » May 25th, 2016, 6:04 am

Hm.. I thought I had posted a reply but I guess not. I'll write it again:

The herb is meant to be an aid, it will not force you to do these things. You must have the right mindset. Much like bay will not force you into a trance, you have to be able to achieve a trance-like state in the first place.