Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 1:58 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 1:58 pm

lucid dreaming and scene creation

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
xxfmxx
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

lucid dreaming and scene creation

Postby xxfmxx » March 25th, 2016, 8:00 am

howdy its a been a while since I posted here. frankly it's been awhile since I lucid dreamed in general like almost a whole year in fact :( ....but I started practicing again and achieved lucidity in a dream finally last night..granted I think it helps having a very specific intention in what you want to do and happen in your dream...im talking stupidly specific...anyways in this lucid dream once I recognized I was dreaming and became lucid I wanted to change the scenery into something I wanted rather than have the dream itself change with out my control. though the scene didn't come into fruition exactly as I wanted. I mean It was a class, but some things were different like the walls, the ceilings, where people sat, and the layout of the class itself. still it was interesting because I was never able to do this before with such exceptional accuracy. Though this time I started with the small details first like thinking about a notebook. then I thought thought about the classroom walls,then the desks and then everything else just appeared.however once everything else appeared (like when other people started appearing ) I noticed I had a somewhat harder time changing things. I think starting small made easier to change my surroundings in a dream then changing the whole dream first ..well at this stage im sure once I get better changing your surrounding will be considerably easier.
Im just glad the dry spell is over with..speaking of which if anyone else is having difficulty or experiencing a dry spell recording your dreams helps a lot..granted I should've been doing that in the first place lol.

Master roshi
Initiate

Re: lucid dreaming and scene creation

Postby Master roshi » March 26th, 2016, 12:04 am

I was a beginner making solid progress for about a week, when I was doing lots of reading on the subject, trying to write down everything I could remember about my dreams right when I woke up. I was having semi-lucid experiences and then that intent kinda just fades and i've been on a dry spell for a couple or more months. Totally get you man. Im still trying to find out this: you re on a year long dry spell, you finally get lucid enough to control your surroundings and you decide to go to class?? Haha

Chaosftw
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 10

Postby Chaosftw » March 29th, 2016, 11:40 pm

Have any of you had lower back pain at all?

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » March 30th, 2016, 1:25 am

yeah anytime I come home from work, muscle cramps as well.
Go hard or not at all

xxfmxx
Initiate

Postby xxfmxx » March 30th, 2016, 5:01 pm

Master roshi wrote:Im still trying to find out this: you re on a year long dry spell, you finally get lucid enough to control your surroundings and you decide to go to class?? Haha

lol thats fair.

though I wanted to try something simple and I figured a class room is simple enough at my skill level.what I was planning on doing is when I got good enough that I could role play a few social scenarios. for example let's say you have a crush in a class. Once the room was created and filled with the avatars of people from the real class I would then proceed to play out a few scenarios like talking to a crush and seeing what sort of dialogues I feel comfortable with and which I dont. each time I try this I would implement a different variable like have said crush reactions be angry, or sad. Maybe she sits in a different seat or the teacher comes into the room while im getting her phone number..or practice worse case scenarios like her saying no to everything , or having a boyfriend and completely shutting me down..even unlikely scenarios like her revealing her feelings to me in a spanish soap opera like fashion.. things like that.I would then give a go at replicating similar results in real life.

its kind of like talking to yourself in a mirror to build up confidence.only better because you're actually acting out the exact scenario without the consequences of actually doing it in real life.so once you do it in real life you're not as stressed or anxious because you've practiced and have anticipated every possible outcome talking to your crush or job interview or wtvr

Chaosftw
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 10

Postby Chaosftw » March 31st, 2016, 2:04 pm

hydro1 wrote:yeah anytime I come home from work, muscle cramps as well.

Have you tried to work it out or anything.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » March 31st, 2016, 5:01 pm

yeah I did,, I used to just endure it, but now I do other remedies :D
Go hard or not at all

Return to Astral Projection | Out of Body | Lucid Dream - Experiences