out of body experiment

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
fgoad88
Initiate
count: 0

out of body experiment

Post by fgoad88 » December 3rd, 2015, 10:44 pm

After you fall asleep can you get killed by freddy kruger from a nightmare on elm street by projecting into the movie?I know this sounds stupid but what if? :? :| Also i know how stupid this sounds!:( I think if this is real all you would have to do if say over and over while falling asleep is "after i go to sleep i want to literally go in to the freddy movies and fight him literally".

fgoad88
Initiate

Re: out of body experiment

Post by fgoad88 » December 7th, 2015, 5:31 pm

Why no replies?:(

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » December 7th, 2015, 8:26 pm

Thought I did guess it didn't go through. I said it would be of your own creation so no, you will die in the dream/projection but at the end of the day you will still wake up. It would be cool though, you would be very aware of the situation it would be thrilling but half way through you will realize hey its Freddy I'm real and he's not lol. Hope I didn't spoil you fun cause it still would be cool to be in a movie.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » December 27th, 2015, 8:29 am

You can will yourself to go into a Freddy Kruger nightmare when you are in a Lucid Dream. But everything you experience there comes from your own psyche, it may be entertaining, but you won't really learn and evolve and become a better person so it's just a play thing. Freddy may kill your dream body, but not your consciousness cause it'll come back into another body, either the one you use in this awake state, or another body in another dream world (and then eventually awake). When we die, it's actually the same thing, your consciousness will find itself in another body, a spirit body or another physical body. We live in a sort of video game and the ultimate goal of this game is improve the quality of our consciousness and become better people. That way, we go to the next "higher" level of the game. It's a pretty cool metaphor I think. :-)

Radiant
Initiate

Post by Radiant » October 27th, 2016, 6:12 pm

Lol. I've encountered Freddy while asleep and I'm still alive. Don't worry about it.