Question about lucid dreaming

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
fgoad88
Initiate
count: 0

Question about lucid dreaming

Post by fgoad88 » December 4th, 2015, 5:04 am

If you are really tried can you fall asleep in a literal second and go into a lucid dream?

Energy3
Neophyte
count: 1

Re: Question about lucid dreaming

Post by Energy3 » December 4th, 2015, 12:00 pm

I didn't try it happened automaticly so tha answer on your question from my experience is that it's possible i will share my lucid dream story and maybe u can understand better

I just went to sleep and wanted to try if Lucid dream is real i mean u really beleive when u see it with your eyes so i was just telling my self --> "I Will wake up in dream" as far as i know in afformations saying "I" "Me" has very strong effect on your brain so basiccly i was telling this to my self and you know when u have these micro wake ups i woke up and didn't remember anything i just went agian in sleep and in moment i fell as sleep bam :D i am in a dream i appeared in a room and i had gun in the hand there were some people shooting at me i hided behind the wall and you know when u have this brave moments i jumped and killed one of them actually there were some guys with me who helped me so after that i am appering in next room where i sit on the floor there are some guys areound me some siting some standing on left side i was seeing 2D World like pixels in mario form my perspective was normal 3D normal world so basicly one of my friends came up to me and said " Do you really think this is real? " and that was the moment i realised it was a dream so that "Guys" words triggerd lucid dream after that i woke up and fell as sleep again and appeared in my room when i again realised it was lucid dream and even i had these memory recalls from website i read before sleep that you must do reallity checks i looked at clock it was moooving x10 speed i had some packet in hand and words were changing and i realised that i was in dream and woke up i was very excited it was freaking awesome srsly :D that was my only 2 Lucid Dream experiences in one night

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » December 7th, 2015, 8:36 pm

If you can do and complete the method in that time frame sure, but it takes time to do that, unless you just naturally always have them to begin with
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » December 27th, 2015, 8:22 am

Sure you can. Tom Campbell always says that all these different methods are just ways to switch the data streams your consciousness is tuned into. These methods can be helpful and people use the ones that they feel more comfortable with, but you can skip them entirely. Tom Campbell is so proficient that he can switch from this physical reality into another just like you switch channels on your TV, anytime, anywhere, just with his intent. Intent seems to be the key here.