Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 1:53 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 1:53 pm

Scary experience

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
Cornholio
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 1

Scary experience

Postby Cornholio » May 29th, 2016, 2:42 am

Okay, so i really got into trying to AP last summer (2015) but never ended up being able to do it. I haven't even really tried since then however, the other night something really weird happened. It was like 1:30 AM and i was drifting in and out of sleep; as i'm coming back out from dozing off something super scary happens. I hear all this whispering super faintly in my head, (sounds like a lot of people are violently whispering these inaudible words). Then these whispers get louder and louder until it's like the whispers turned into screams. At this point, I believe I was in Sleep Paralysis and thinking "im about to astral project, cool" but i was so scared. Then i feel this energy only in my chest start increasing to where it feels like its about to fly up out of my chest. It felt like my soul was getting extracted by a demon. I was so scared but I thought it's just how astral projection goes so I tried to except what was happening, then my mind started racing and everything went away. I was so scared. I am scared why i tried excepting the situation even though it felt so evil. Has this happened to anyone else? What was this I really want some sort of explanation what happened. Thanks for your time, Cornholio.

Master roshi
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

Re: Scary experience

Postby Master roshi » May 29th, 2016, 9:00 am

I believe it is possible to AP from sleep paralysis but next time dont even try if u feel nervous/scared cuz it wont work unless ur very relaxed. As for why it happened or the meaning of it idk, maybe someone elsr can help u

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Scary experience

Postby hydro1 » May 29th, 2016, 11:48 am

fear controlled everything in this experience, like Master said you have to be relaxed and take care of your fears before attempting, it happened because you wanted it so badly, but you weren't in the right mind frame to really try it, so everything you felt and heard was your own creation, the screams represents your fear, of how you were feeling during the whole thing, getting louder as things progressed. try watching some videos about positive astral projection, instead of things bashing it, or people telling scary experiences they had, cause chances are they created it themselves out of the fear they have.
Go hard or not at all

Return to Astral Projection | Out of Body | Lucid Dream - Experiences