Three hours of OBE struggling

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
Kenty
Neophyte

Three hours of OBE struggling

Post by Kenty » June 27th, 2013, 5:06 pm

Today I did four short OBEs. I was laying in bed from about 8:30 to 11:30 am and paying attention to what was happening with the intention to not completely fall asleep. I was paying attention to my heartbeat, then my breathing, then the feeling in my hands when breathing out and later how gravity felt. I also imagined walking through the streets of my home town sometimes. This needs a lot of time where my body can fall asleep. I did it similar like the cycles are done in SSILD, but with more options than only hearing, seeing and feeling.

The reward was me suddenly hearing the rushing noises or zapping sounds which show me that I am close to a possible separation. The first time I heard them I just moved my arm over my bed sheet and felt that it was my dream arm. So I stood up which wasn't easy at all because I felt a strong resistance to completely get free. But I managed to at least get to the door of my bedroom, even if I was still blind and felt a strong pull backwards to my bed. Then I woke up again in my physical body.

The second time went the same way as the first one, about half an hour later. This time I used more willpower and again made it to the bedroom door. Then I quickly opened two doors to the stairway. When I went down it I began to see the stairs, although it was quite milky. I thought that it would be the sun shining on my physical face. I made it out of the front door of the house and saw 3 shadowy people vanishing instantly when I noticed them. Then I walked to the street, but woke up when I reached it.

The third one was again happening in the same way, again about half an hour later, but I snapped back to my bed when I reached the bedroom door. But I still could do a fourth separation where I only could stand up before I woke up again.

Immediately before the second separation I had a short dream where I was taking money from a cash machine, and then noticing that the banknotes didn't have proper numbers on them. I was close to lucidity in that one too but woke up when I got angry to not being able to use those banknotes.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Three hours of OBE struggling

Post by hydro1 » June 28th, 2013, 12:47 pm

Hmm nice start. now in order to prolong your exps, you need to stay aways from the body. which you tried secondly, you need to start constantly bring yourself more awarenes/clarity and in order to do that you need to constantly keep rubbing your hands together. the key is to stay active and rubbing your hands together will help even if you aren't moving and trying to think about whats your next move in the astral. i just recently learned this from michael raduga so i haven't been able to put it to use. and as for my previous exps i didn't know this but i will try it.i haven't been out in a while. but let me know how it goes. i'm sure you will be trying again tonight right? looking forward to seeing more from you and seeing how you far with this method while out. again congrad on your exp :D
Go hard or not at all

uMonk

Post by uMonk » July 9th, 2013, 3:33 pm

Kenty wrote:Today I did four short OBEs. I was laying in bed from about 8:30 to 11:30 am and paying attention to what was happening with the intention to not completely fall asleep. I was paying attention to my heartbeat, then my breathing, then the feeling in my hands when breathing out and later how gravity felt. I also imagined walking through the streets of my home town sometimes. This needs a lot of time where my body can fall asleep. I did it similar like the cycles are done in SSILD, but with more options than only hearing, seeing and feeling.

The reward was me suddenly hearing the rushing noises or zapping sounds which show me that I am close to a possible separation. The first time I heard them I just moved my arm over my bed sheet and felt that it was my dream arm. So I stood up which wasn't easy at all because I felt a strong resistance to completely get free. But I managed to at least get to the door of my bedroom, even if I was still blind and felt a strong pull backwards to my bed. Then I woke up again in my physical body.

The second time went the same way as the first one, about half an hour later. This time I used more willpower and again made it to the bedroom door. Then I quickly opened two doors to the stairway. When I went down it I began to see the stairs, although it was quite milky. I thought that it would be the sun shining on my physical face. I made it out of the front door of the house and saw 3 shadowy people vanishing instantly when I noticed them. Then I walked to the street, but woke up when I reached it.

The third one was again happening in the same way, again about half an hour later, but I snapped back to my bed when I reached the bedroom door. But I still could do a fourth separation where I only could stand up before I woke up again.

Immediately before the second separation I had a short dream where I was taking money from a cash machine, and then noticing that the banknotes didn't have proper numbers on them. I was close to lucidity in that one too but woke up when I got angry to not being able to use those banknotes.
This is great progress Kenty, i feel that you do what i do a lot once out of body, you try to rush for an experience, maybe i am wrong, next time try to be more calm, and focus on details so that your mind remains focused within the obe, less chance of waking up early that way.

keep up the good work.

ledgemoor
Neophyte
count: 5

Post by ledgemoor » July 16th, 2015, 4:14 am

Keep it up!! Make sure that your bedroom remains clean all the time.

AstralPhreak
Neophyte
count: 17

Post by AstralPhreak » November 18th, 2015, 8:08 pm

That is a good projection! Go even further next time. Try to go outside your home, look around see the details try to remember them. Then when you wake up write them down.
Guide for better astral projection

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » November 26th, 2015, 6:48 pm

That's great, Kenty! Keep it up :)