Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 12:28 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 12:28 am

Trouble staying airborne

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
Mareimbrium
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 30

Trouble staying airborne

Postby Mareimbrium » December 20th, 2016, 3:05 am

Hi guys just posting about another lucid dream from last night. I was dreaming that I was walking thru what looked like an industrial area when I became lucid. I cant really say or remember what triggered the lucidity but I do remember upon becoming lucid I raised my hands in front of my face and yes they looked like my hands lol. There was a nice sharp clarity to everything and as I stood there I thought to myself " right now im in my bed asleep and I am creating all this " I became airborne like always but once again began having trouble staying in the air which was disappointing because my last few lucid dreams I was having great success in gaining height and speed. I found myself flying low over a gully in some open fields and as the terrain rose in front of me I couldn't fly out so I continued to fly in circles. The thought came to me that I should try to astral project from this dreamstate but for the life of me I couldn't remember how and looking down I could see a small housing estate so I descended and entered one of the houses that had a light on. As I walked down the hallway I noticed that although the light in the hall wasn't on I could see quite well. the walls were a cream colour as were the doors, and I could hear someone in what I took as the bathroom using a hairdryer. I walked down the hallway and entered a room to the right it was slightly darker in there but I could easily see a man and a woman sleeping. I quietly backed out and began creeping up the hallway to exit the house as I really didn't want to get caught in somebodies home haha I had lost the lucidity and had begun believing the dream. A lost opportunity perhaps but thats my second lucid dream in as many weeks. Cheers happy travels.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Trouble staying airborne

Postby hydro1 » December 20th, 2016, 11:01 am

wow great experience congrats on another awesome outing, as always I think when people start flying they still have a sense of disbelief at the wonderful feat, it will be a while before it becomes natural and just an instinct for people, deep down somewhere that physical doubt is still lingering, saying this is Impossible .as for astral projecting from a lucid dream, I think you must sense out your physical body then within the dream fly towards it, while thinking about exiting the body, then maybe a portal within the dream will open leading back to the body where yo u should be able to make an exit, but this is just my guess, but its all in what you make of it, you can make it work since we control what goes on, if you believe it, it will happen.
Go hard or not at all

Mareimbrium
Initiate

Postby Mareimbrium » December 20th, 2016, 11:02 pm

Cheers Hydro1 yeh im hoping these lucid dreams are gonna start coming thick and fast and that I can become more lucid for much longer.My plan for projecting from one of these lucid dreams is as follows. I plan to fly vertically for a distance whilst thinking of my astral body being drawn up and out of my physical and then fly horizontally for a distance whilst thinking of my astral moving away horizontally from my physical. Once ive done this within the dream im going to try wake myself in the astral. I don't know if this will work but I will give it a try lol. Cheers Hydro1 and have a merry xmas happy travels.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » December 20th, 2016, 11:20 pm

sounds awesome, maybe for that last bit after the horizontal, you create a portal, and on the other side you will see your room thru the portal, and upon exiting the portal you will be astrally in your room. its like you making a rift between the dream world and astral, moving from one to the other.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » December 22nd, 2016, 1:25 pm

Great lucid dream! Keep us posted and hope you'll manage to astral project! :)

Mareimbrium
Initiate

Postby Mareimbrium » December 24th, 2016, 3:34 am

Cheers fairyana and Hydro1. I will ad the portal as you say hopefully I will see my room thru it cant hurt to try.

Mohawkmike
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 3

Postby Mohawkmike » January 4th, 2017, 8:33 am

If anyone can help me they will get paid as long as I have a job I was laying In bed and somthing was astral projected under me like under the ground at a distance I was nervous but the spirit reached out to me and gave me the ability to travel out of my body the closer I got the more real things appeared but he closer I got the more it looked like hell I got close and it cut me off before I seen the face... When I opened my eyes everything looked different everywhere my voice in my head was muted my body started shrinking muscles and blood flow felt weird my voice changed high pitched and I seen demonish faces on people dogs and birds won't shut up when I'm around I've been searching for help for 3 years now I have voices in my head now I went to therapist medical doctors phycologist I'm not chemically imblanaced I need help I don't even drink let alone do drugs not even the ones they wanted me to test out can you actually help me or direct someone to me??!??!! I hear voices in my head that want me to kill myself and hurt other people I can't keep a job my energy is being drained I can't remember much through out my days it controls my life makes me think a certain way and influences people to do things I hate I can't have a normal conversation anymore my body aches it voices over other people it's spiritual abuse I need help ask people worthy to help me or necessary people to pass this along please there's far more worse things that happens be careful how you approach this situation people in my house hold will react this is controlling my life and people avoid me lot I need serious help

Return to Astral Projection | Out of Body | Lucid Dream - Experiences