Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:11 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:11 am

About my short stories

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

About my short stories

Postby Jettins \o/ » January 20th, 2014, 5:38 pm

Lately I’ve shared fewer astral experiences because the experiences that I’ve been having lately are of the sequential type, and if I don’t flow with the back story and the state of mind that created them, what is really going on is not likely to be grasped increasing distortions, and even if the reader insists that the stories be held up to some other standard other than my own, there is simply is not enough information available to make heads of tales in a meaningful way before I share the stories.

And I don’t want to make things useless to the readers by oversimplifying things to the point of misinforming, because to me it is about being inclusive, that is, to acknowledge even the things that are to painful to consider as important that become unaccepted and unreal, in the process of verifying relative spiritual truths, in your being and against misguided textual confirmation as there is no absolute truth but your relative truth, thus allowing potential expectations and the sense of place to be held up to scrutiny and in clear contrast with the inapplicable that masquerades as being a special belief or practice.

The same sole energy and of its being, any being, changes according to the expression of its function. Getting closer to relative spiritual truth, call is god if you wish, is not pushing away an "opposing" expression of this function; it is being inclusive of it to say the least. This means that if there is destructive energy inhibiting progress, ultimately the energy is not removed, but instead it is re-polarize so to speak, becoming subtler, and serves as a psychological release for a re-boundary into a new astral dimension or state, call it angelical if you wish if labels get you off, and not the literal pushing of an astral entity or state using mental energies and rituals. There is an increase in psychic perception as a result of this new awareness.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

DevineLaw
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 12

Re: About my short stories

Postby DevineLaw » January 23rd, 2014, 7:21 am

Jettins \o/,

A few of your words in this post rang true to me as my eyes hovered over them.

"because to me it is about being inclusive, that is, to acknowledge even the things that are to painful to consider as important that become unaccepted and unreal, in the process of verifying relative spiritual truths"

Regardless of what we perceive to be negative or causes us shame or humility there is always a lesson to be learned that could potentially have a positive effect on oneself. There are a few specific personal instances that come to mind and I will share them when I post all my experiences.

The next snippet is something that I have been constantly contemplating over the past few months.

"there is no absolute truth but your relative truth"

I look forward to reading and replying to your next three posts. (“The private school”, “Sensed perceptions”, and “The security system – Astral town”).

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: About my short stories

Postby Jettins \o/ » January 23rd, 2014, 10:12 pm

Ok, thanks DevineLaw: I'm looking forward to your shares.

I consider everyone's view more than I make mention, what you all say spins in my head, so please go ahead and share more everyone! :D

No wrong answers here, just perspectives.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion