How Advanced Astral Beings Communicate

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

How Advanced Astral Beings Communicate

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 8th, 2012, 1:21 am

Below you can find information on how many Advance Astral beings determine what they choice to say to you.
I tried to talk to one of the male beings in particular, to ask where that place was located existentially in reference to an earthly astral body but at that point I disappeared from that place.
I don’t think you will get directions of that sort in my opinion [the higher realms]. These beings only want other compatible beings in their dimensions with them. So in other words you’re state of being needs to fit among them. Your telepathic inclinations, abilities and other attributes must have brought you to this place, being as them. They won’t have cheats that have tricks to get there, I've tried.
Full post @ http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7086297/
I could see that he was attentive but he got a signal from somewhere [referring to an advance being] which caused him to de-energize my subtle body and so I found myself back near my physical
This is exactly what happened when I asked a question to a guide yesterday, they can sense in which path the information will lead too. How the information will be disseminated within and then they make a determination.

I’ve noticed that advance beings don’t reveal shortcuts, a rite of passage type of thing. They only point out the way if they sense you’re on similar path. The link might have been broken because you’re already on a path that will know the answer, they sensed it. You wouldn’t have met then in the first place if you were not. It wasn’t a stupid question, it was an unnecessary one. You needed no directions. It’s the philosophy of many of the advance beings.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: How Advanced Astral Beings Communicate

Post by hydro1 » August 8th, 2012, 10:11 pm

So basically you making the higher being more like the lower being ignorant, selfish,.and i know that higher beings can care less about those attribute...come on their higher being they want us to be more like them..so why would they push us away..especially sense we're there to learn..that doesn't sound right for a higher being to me..to be that way...if they were that way about it their wouldn't be as many of them as it is if they had that type of attitude about us moving up...i can see if it told him something like you need more practice..and sent you on your way where you can get the practice or mind set to move up...these are just MO..but i'm sure alot of people think this way about higher being, being helpful and healing and inspirational. not like the way you discribed them....also in the higher realms there is not i'm better then you attitude everyone is equals...so there is no such thing as compatibility...all those characteristic are found on the lower realms.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: How Advanced Astral Beings Communicate

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 8th, 2012, 10:43 pm

Oh wow hydro, you interpreted this all wrong indeed. Your thoughts have a one-dimensional angle to them. You might have to read the experience where my observations came from in order to better understand.
basically you making the higher being more like the lower being ignorant, selfish
No, no. We are in a state of becoming. How can you become a star baseball player if you do not go through the training and the growing pains of a star? If Mozart came and gave me a single piano class you think I would be a star pianist? NO, they understand this better than we do, they determine how they can best be of help and something this means making us learn from our faults. We are in a state of becoming, we cannot do this without going through a process.
come on their higher being they want us to be more like them
They don't want us to be like them, they give us free will to decide whatever we want or do not want. This is why they don't interfere. You see, in the astral realms you cannot hide form what you are, which is why it is essential that we create it ourselves.
especially sense we're there to learn
Yes, but we determine what we learn and do not learn. We also determine if we want to learn or not. Higher beings aren't like kings you would find on earth that dictate what we should do and believe. They aren't selfish or ignorant, they are the exact opposite, they understand that for you become even close to being like them you need to go through the hurdles of self discovery. This is why they only give you hints if they understand you are on a similar path. You have to stop thinking about higher beings as kings, and think of them as enlightened.
i can see if it told him something like you need more practice
That would be like talking to a plant. Saying to the plant "plant you need to grow". That plant doesn't need to know this to know this is what it does. The higher being would instead water the plant, yet the plant wouldn't even realize it was watered. The experience itself was a gift granted by the higher beings, this in itself is enough of a gift. Why? because the individual might be able eventually return, when he or she is ready.
i'm sure alot of people think this way about higher being, being helpful and healing and inspirational. not like the way you described them.
Oh no. I am describing a being that has much more access to knowledge than us. They know who requires the inspiration, can you say Near Death Experiences and meeting Jesus? Astral travelers like ourselves that already have a grasp into things do not need these types of encounters. They do not carry us by the hand, they want us to auto-determinate. At the same time they are nearby watching if we truly can benefit from their assistance. They are often referred to as guides, facilitators and angels. If someone is evolving themselves in a way to benefit from the visitation of a guide, they will encounter them.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S