Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 1:59 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 1:59 pm

Do Animals Souls or Spirits exist in the Astral Realms?

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
LPC
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 320

Re: Do Animals Souls or Spirits exist in the Astral Realms?

Postby LPC » February 11th, 2014, 3:42 pm

When I use the word "soul", I just mean the continued life-existence of a being (human or otherwise) after passing over (or prior to passing over, the ultimate life force dwelling within the physical body). Personally, I don't need organised religion to define the term, although everyone is free to make his/her own definition, religious or not.

Almost all my astral projections are to help pets and their caretakers, traumatised by the recent passing over of one party and resultant temporary separation - just as a human couple can be traumatised at separation. I receive requests from all over the world from people, anxious to know that their pets are "OK" on the astral. Any assistance is given free, as a gesture of thanks to the Universe for blessings received.

You are right, as the astral is a realm where manifestation of desire can be instant, some humans choose to take the form of an animal or object, normally only temporarily. But this becomes increasingly rare, the more developed the soul becomes. Ultimately, a mature soul will no longer feel the need for disguise or pretence. Most humans choose to take the form of their physical body when they were at their peak, but even this is only an option, as one could just as well choose to appear as a ball of light.

Animals generally do not feel the need for playing games with their form. From my personal experience - as I visit animal areas regularly - they normally take on the form they had in their physical peak, just as most humans do. You correctly point out that a dog's physical brain is different in some respects from a human one, but on the astral it is the soul which exists, not the brain, which is part of the physical body left behind. All animals are telepathic on the astral, just as humans are, as there is no need for physical voice boxes to communicate!

You do not have to believe what I write, of course. But all I can say is that I would invent or joke about a matter which is so dear to me - indeed, it is my purpose in incarnating on the earth.

Glad that your site is doing well. I like the mature tone of the threads.

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » February 12th, 2014, 3:36 pm

LPC wrote:Almost all my astral projections are to help pets and their caretakers, traumatised by the recent passing over of one party and resultant temporary separation - just as a human couple can be traumatised at separation. I receive requests from all over the world from people, anxious to know that their pets are "OK" on the astral. Any assistance is given free, as a gesture of thanks to the Universe for blessings received.

Hello LPC,

Interesting, and your post seemed honest and believable.

If you feel incline to share your healing stories go right ahead, I would definitely like to read them.

Thanks.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Mclassicj
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 0

Postby Mclassicj » December 24th, 2014, 4:31 am

I just had an astral experience. I saw animal souls just wandering about. I saw a shark, a rabbit, a spider and some sort of fish. All with astral bodies and their characteristics were very much like the description given in the extract posted.

Previous

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion