Astral projection can't get passed vibrations

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
charlieo44
Initiate
count: 1

Astral projection can't get passed vibrations

Post by charlieo44 » January 25th, 2016, 3:07 pm

Okay, so now I can get to the vibrations after a few attempts. I shake, see light patterns, feel like the bed is shaking too. Now the problem is how and when I leave my body? When do I leave the body? During the vibrations or when they have died down? Any techniques also? I have felt the vibration stage for what felt like 15 minutes, and have not got anywhere, eventually just sitting up like all the other guides told me to, except just finding myself still in my physical body.
Last edited by charlieo44 on January 26th, 2016, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
The ASTRONOOB :)

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 0

Re: Any help needed please?

Post by Master roshi » January 25th, 2016, 9:31 pm

A good tip I can give you is timing. You should look up the WBTB method (fairly easy to find with a simple google search so i wont post a link) if you're not already familiar with it. You'll find it much easier to relax your body in to the sleep paralysis state after waking up from REM sleep and you will have to clear your mind but keep it awake with the intent to seperate. Vibrations are a good sign that u are on the right path but not absolutely necessary. As for the seperation itself, try combining a whole bunch of ways like rolling out climbing out teleport floating sitting up but i cant really help you there ive never succesfully seperated yet :/ good luck and peace be with you bro

charlieo44
Initiate

Post by charlieo44 » January 26th, 2016, 9:23 am

Thanks Master roshi. I tried sitting up but I was in my physical. My eyes were twitching and I could see light patters, I was shaking, the bed seemed to shake. I sat up. Nothing happened. I just don't know the right to try and detach from my body. I don't when to leave. Is it possible to leave your physical body automatically? What I mean is that do you have to have a method or can it just happen by itself and you start floating?

Master roshi
Initiate

Re: Astral projection can't get passed vibrations

Post by Master roshi » January 26th, 2016, 10:05 am

My problem is not relaxing the body, but switching my awareness to the non-physical. The furthest I ever get is sensing my astral body floating within my real body but it cant get out at all. Thats my problem, my mind is kept too awake and I guess its not passive enough cause I'm way too concious that I'm lying down in bed in the physical.

Some people get them randomly without even trying, and most of them dont even know what it is so it totally freaks them out. Of course, that is rare and you're gonna have to learn to switch your awareness. Try reading the books people on here recommend that you think might benefit you. Again good luck. Also try experiencing with lucid dreams people say they are easier and prepare ypu for astral projection. Sorry i cant be of more help

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » January 26th, 2016, 5:43 pm

Some times when you think your physical body is the one getting up it could really be your astral body, the astral will seem as real as the physical, so next time just do a reality check like try touching the wall and if you just so happen to go through it you are out, or try holding your nose and breathe out of it , if you can you are out, these reality checks usually for LD but can also be done for astral projection. And if you can't see out you Astral eyes just ask for clarity or more lucidity, or rub your eyes/face with your hands.
Go hard or not at all

helpmefly2
Neophyte

Post by helpmefly2 » January 30th, 2016, 6:23 pm

I need help I wanna astral project so bad.. im real scatter brain and its hard for me to meditate. Can someoe help me get the basics walk me through please

Raven
Neophyte

Post by Raven » January 31st, 2016, 12:19 am

helpmefly2 wrote:I need help I wanna astral project so bad.. im real scatter brain and its hard for me to meditate. Can someoe help me get the basics walk me through please
Greetings ^-^ welcome to the forum~

Give thus a try and see how you go

topic1090.html

charlieo44
Initiate

Post by charlieo44 » February 5th, 2016, 4:13 am

Thanks Raven and everyone else!

astraltraveller
Initiate
count: 2

Post by astraltraveller » July 16th, 2016, 8:10 pm

charlieo44 wrote:Thanks Master roshi. I tried sitting up but I was in my physical. My eyes were twitching and I could see light patters, I was shaking, the bed seemed to shake. I sat up. Nothing happened. I just don't know the right to try and detach from my body. I don't when to leave. Is it possible to leave your physical body automatically? What I mean is that do you have to have a method or can it just happen by itself and you start floating?
Try using visualization, picture your soul leaving your physical body during the vibration stage
Astral Projection > Cookies