Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:16 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:16 am

Astral Bodies and Mosquitos

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Astral Bodies and Mosquitos

Postby Jettins \o/ » June 21st, 2012, 10:03 pm

Original Post by MiBeloved: http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7072622
One of the easiest times to astral project is taking day naps. Another easy time is to go back to sleep after a full rest but do so in a different location or in an awkward position like lying on your back if you usually sleep on your tummy, or reclining in a chair or laying on a hard surface without any cushioning.

This morning after rising at 3.30 am. I moved and lay on the floor on my back, blindfolded, with my feet up on the edge of a bed. Feet and legs were strained recently since I was doing work on ladders for the past month. By having the feet up the old blood gets drained back to the lungs and is given a new charge of oxygen.

As I was laying there for about 20 minutes, my subtle body went to the Philippines.

Why?

Well your guess is as good as mine. I did not get to investigate the cause but I have a hunch that it was based on astral TradeWinds which transported the astral body and also on a desire of Arthur Beverford Guruji.

I did not see him when I got there however. Instead I found myself on a dirt road, going and going on an astral motor bike which had unlimited gasoline in its tanks. I was travelling in a certain direction just by a pull of energy which was pulling my subtle body.

After a while I got off the motor bike and went down a small lane. There a dog was moving towards me. When it got near to me, it exerted an astral vision to see beyond my astral body which was blocking the way.

The dog has some astral powers and so it slipped passed me but with a feeling of disapproval of my being there. It went on quickly and did not say anything.

I then went into another corridor. All passages there were dirt roads. I reached a man. He tried to explain to me where the American Air Base was.

At this point, I returned to my physical body, got up and did the breath infusion exercises.

Travel of this nature of the astral body usually occurs because of the desire of someone in another location far away who wants to meet with the yogi. But the power of the astral body to reach a faraway place like this is usually connected to astral wind patterns which take the astral body and hurl it through space. This might be compared to a trade wind which brings mosquitoes from a far away area to another location.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Re: Astral Bodies and Mosquitos

Postby Jettins \o/ » June 21st, 2012, 10:06 pm

Very interesting observations, indeed.

Another easy time is to go back to sleep after a full rest but do so in a different location or in an awkward position like lying on your back if you usually sleep on your tummy, or reclining in a chair or laying on a hard surface without any cushioning.

This is a great advice. Moving to another location that one is not in the habit of falling asleep unconsciously is a good way to train to have Astral Projection experiences. If the person cannot move to another location you may also change sleeping position like suggested here. Also try the same position to induce Astral Projection until you can expect it to happen in advance. The purpose of this is to increase the level of natural awareness (by adjusting position), that can help trigger detection of subtle body movement

I was traveling in a certain direction just by a pull of energy which was pulling my subtle body.

This is very interesting. An energy outside of you control that was pulling you a certain way. I've noticed these same effects countless of times. It appears to me that these energies manifest in different forms and are always present. Sometimes they are noticeable to the awareness of the one who is experiencing it, and at other times it is operating below the awareness threshold or at an unconscious level. These forces move us (the subtle/astral body), during experiences and sometimes even creating the conditions of what we see and experience.

Becoming aware of these forces while inside the Astral Projection experience can be beneficial. A person can get closer to understanding the purpose or the motivation behind the experience itself and can inquire in real time. For example: During an Astral Projection experience float at least a few feet of the ground. Then let go of all conscious control and bring forth only pure awareness. An energy or force might then start to gently move you towards a particular direction. The movement will stimulate the area of your conscious mind that the force is trying to trigger, a certain thought pattern that it wishes to unfold within you. This thinking will help you help you succeed in carrying on your intentions while in the Astral Realms. In a sense, you would be working with the higher unconscious aspects that allows intentions to be fulfilled. You would then be an active assistant for accessing what could be important information for you.

The dog has some astral powers and so it slipped passed me but with a feeling of disapproval of my being there.

Depending on the dimension of being, this dog could have been a wanderer of the Astral Realms. In other words a person that shape shifted to look like a dog in a defensive posture. I have seen such beings in the Realms. They might be able to sense your thoughts. If someone brings this knowledge into the realms, such being would realize the dog Form to be irrelevant, therefore it might feel inclined to remove the masquerade.

But the power of the astral body to reach a faraway place like this is usually connected to astral wind patterns which take the astral body and hurl it through space.

Astral wind pattern to me would be an energy outside of ones control moving you a certain way, or to be more exact moving you towards a certain state of being that higher forces are trying to instill into you. Similar descriptions can also be found in the near death literature.

These ideas as based on my observations of countless personal experiences, they might not necessarily be universal.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

matt1971
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

Postby matt1971 » June 30th, 2012, 2:21 pm

This is interesting. A few nights ago I was trying to induce an AP and while in the hypnagogic state, felt someone grab the big toe of my left foot and begin pulling me up and out of my body. Unfortunately, I became too excited and woke up. It certainly seemed like someone was trying to assist me in leaving my body.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » June 30th, 2012, 7:01 pm

Indeed, aspects of our multidimensional self (unconscious, subconscious and more?)appear to help us, guide us, or show us things according to our state of readiness. This state of readiness created the overall sense of our being, it implies that we are always in the process of becoming.

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion