Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 4:05 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 4:05 pm

Dimensions of being & Readiness States

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Dimensions of being & Readiness States

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 21st, 2012, 7:03 am

#808 – Dimensions of being & Readiness States – November 16, 2012

This experience is to add some variety to the mix.

I was listening to a radio interview about time travel and fell to sleep during a nap. The interview leaked into my dream. I felt very heavy and feeling like I was getting sick. I went to the bathroom to look in the mirror. I got very close to the mirror to look at my eyeball and saw writing scrolling in my eye. The writing related to the time travel interview I was hearing. It was a bit creepy. Suddenly I started to levitate. I didn’t become lucid but it still felt like an opportunity to explore the astral. At a subconscious level I knew I was in the astral, but I didn’t achieve full lucidity until later. I went back to my room and saw a white blanket on the ground beside the bed. I sat on it and imagined the blanket was a horse. The blanket started to levitate and it formed itself into the torso of a horse.

Using mental commands I instructed the torso to go through my bedroom wall. I felt the resistance of the wall as I went through it. When I crossed it I was I was back in the same spot I had started inside my room. The effect of teleporting back to the same spot made me a partially lucid. I went through the wall a second time and again I was back in the same spot. Returning to the same spot function to enhance my lucidity even more. At this point I became hyper lucid and decided to try it once more. I went out through the window and finally made it outside. It was a beautiful day.

-------------------------------

It’s interesting to note that each time I crossed the wall my heaviness faded away and the appearance of the dimension changed. When I started things where dark and heavy and I felt somewhat sick. When I finally left the room the feeling of heaviness and sickness where completely gone even the night became day. In this experience it was clear that I needed an enhanced level lucidity and awareness to proceed. Other things regarding the dynamic nature of my being can be glimpsed here. Initially I entered what could be referred as a lower state of being because of my exact condition prior to entering the astral, yet this did not necessarily mean my lower state was permanent even during the same experience. Why? Because the astral is timeless, therefore it is not time that limits, extends or creates experiences in the astral dimensions of being, it is the “readiness states” that do. Recognizing and actualizing an event triggered a readiness state allowing me to break free from the lower state at that particular moment. The readiness states in the astral are the psyche’s way of determining who we are, and who we will be. Changes in the psyche then trigger the readiness states, these readiness states then become the events that help transition the psyche form one state of being into another. From a lucid dream into an astral projection experience. From an mundane astral experience into an unforgettable spiritual experience. From true astral limbo into a temporary place of residence. Why is this possible? The astral has a fluid like nature. It is not static unless the psyche for a variety of reasons makes it to be. The key to remember here is that achieving certain readiness states requires being able to recognizing astral and even physical events for their value they can bring. Those that do not will be stuck within a given state. This is how enhanced psychic awareness relates to all of this, to be able to recognize and interact with a given psychic Force or astral being in a more constructive way. Some of the forms these forces can take will be mentioned below as examples.

The above experience is a good example on how the astral realms are actually dimensions of being. The level of lucidity and awareness is defined by the state of our psyche at any given moment, in other words determined by how we live and how we think. But our psyche has much complexity, which is why the astral realms can be very personal in nature.

In many astral projection experiences I’ve come across many barriers of sorts. Forces that prevent me from leaving a particular area, restrict me to my room, the house or a particular place within a dimension. These forces can take the Form of invisible energy manifestations holding me down, entities adjusting my destination before release, creatures, paralysis, inaccessible areas, slurring speech, impenetrable walls and other general occurrences that prevent me from proceeding a certain way. These forces have subcategories and more specific meaning can be derived. Regardless of how the force manifest it is very clear that they function to adjust thinking as experiences happen. When the thinking is adjusted by: increasing the level of lucidity, changing the thought pattern in some way, gaining ideas after waking up from it, altering intention or area of exploration, learning from it, altering the course of action based on the influence of any given force will allow me to go forward and deeper into the astral dimension.

And never against your will period. How we allow forces (and beings) to relate to us is another issue that requires serious consideration. Correctly determining how forces are actually trying to interact with us instead of incorrectly manifesting our prejudices through them requires even more contemplating. This is why getting to know our true self is important, to determine what is coming from within our psyche and what is not. To be able realize the end of us and the beginning of something else. To realize how much we have extended the parts within our psyche or dimension of being to work for our benefit. This post is not written with the intention to avoid difficult astral experiences, this will be a separate issue.

These forces aren’t random; they work in tandem with your being towards fulfillment or un-fulfillment, whatever it may be it will permeate through the timeless aspects of the astral creating the different barriers that try to lead the way. When you think of it, they aren’t really barriers they are actually sings posts guiding you towards your purpose. It also creates the astral invitations and meaningful encounters. Even the difficult forces that may try to trick you along the way can help strengthened your character (mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual), but only if you are wise. Nobody will be perfect, but it’s very important to be sincere with our intentions and purpose. This doesn’t mean we have to be hard on ourselves, it means we should be true to ourselves and to live a genuine life. Instead of going against your nature, understand your nature and have a different relationship with it. This is much harder than it sounds because inauthentic lives are an epidemic these days. I will say flat out that you will be better off by picking up a book in psychology than a book a religion or spirituality initially. Some may we wondering why I am saying such things, it is the way to embrace astral existence.

Many people say they can’t understand their dreams or astral experiences, but how could they if they don’t sincerely try to know themselves? Many say they do when they are really a pseudo construct of society. How can someone have a valid reference point in which to understand their personal experiences if the person has a synthetic direction? Why do we want to be who we want to be? Are we on the spiritual path to compensate for lack or something else? Did our guru/society/culture/parents create what we want or do not want or are we creating it ourselves? Do we have the guts to un-change? Do we even have the intellectual faculties to approach such questions?
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Dimensions of being & Readiness States

Postby hydro1 » November 21st, 2012, 12:00 pm

Hmmm i wonder what connection are we to each other cause once again our exp has some sort of similarities in them although mine was a lucid dream/ projection and yours was a projection...both are about time travel mine i actually went to the past and yours talking about time traveling....anyway how was it you were feelng sick in the astral...don't all that physical stuff fade away when astral? also the whole words in your eye thing seemed like a sort of computer download type thing going on like a matrix of some sort....you have good control over your imagination the way you made your cover turn into a horses hyde......all around good exp i liked it....kinda stopped reading once it got to the infomational part i wanted more exp i was really getting into it lol :D :D ....i had a cool exp too if you care to read it
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 23rd, 2012, 8:26 am

i wonder what connection are we to each other cause once again our exp has some sort of similarities in them

I think there can be a connection in the astral if we create one.

.don't all that physical stuff fade away when astral?

Yes and no. It's the nature of people to try to find a better environment, but some try and are not able to do this efficiently. This happens because people create unintended torment for themselves making it more difficult to achieve a new state of readiness. For example look at the behavior of an alcoholic. This person desires the substance, even though he knows it makes him sick. He wants to find a way out of his intoxicated physical environment and go into a better environment, yet he cannot. Or in other words from was is considered a lower dimension of being into a slightly better dimension of being. If we extend this rational we can see how it relates to other aspects of consciousness. Generally speaking a person becoming fixated with an idea has more difficultly seeing alternatives (proportional to psychic awareness). This can delay the "readiness states" that can move you from one state of being into another. Being in a state of anger, envy and hate become easy examples of this. The second problem is that these traits mentioned above have a "looping" effect to them. In the astral realms being angry creates the conditions to have a good reason to feel angrier and so forth. It is much easier to think rationally when one is not being affected by these states but as we have realized it might not be as easy as just changing one’s mind or as things just fading away. This will affect the conditions on how we exist or not in the astral realms. We can call these astral beings those that dwell. The above are just simple examples to show a point, it is much more complex.

Some would go as far to say that it's "desires" in general that trap you in these states. To a certain extent they are correct, the problem is that in the astral the psyche is not linear in nature, yet thinking requires linear thought or a sense of continuity. This implies that we cannot consciously control everything that happens in the astral. It also implies the infamous divisions within our own psyche. Multiple lives open Pandora's box. This mismatch creates elements that are unknown in Origin. Yeah right, not unknown but suppressed in origin. Yes, our perceived flaws are also part of who we have become. In other words we are also the things we do not want to be, we are also the things we go against with. It becomes the flag we carry into battle, pic any side and you will do harm. Divide an conquer becomes the way of life. The hero needs the villain to become the hero. But there is the problem with this because the hero can also become the tyrant. The tyrant will rule by force and so will the "righteous". All this is happening psychically. No, it’s not a matter of perspective, “oh I am on the side of good, therefore I can rule you” hogwash. That’s what evil once said.

The real problem is that the psyche of man was broken thousands of years ago. And people line up to throw away the pieces that they can't fit in the mosaic. But how could they if they haven't done the initial dirty work trying to sort it out? Do they even know it's broken? (In the astral this can be seen in the more limited and constricted states of being, aka “the dwellers”). This would be bad enough but it goes further, many want to convince themselves that some of the pieces don’t even exist - That they no longer have the flaw or even the particular desire when it was really just a metamorphosis giving the illusion of wholeness. Many religious fundamentalist will not accept astral projection experiences as spiritual reality because doing so would require them to face the horrors of what they see in their own dreams as somehow real. Instead they would rather pray and hope another entity fixes everything. These are generally the fakes, even the ones that believe they are genuine. You will see the contradictions in every turn. In physical reality you can hide from it if you convince yourself it doesn’t exist, but in the astral dimensions you will soon see that it’s not as easy has having amnesia. It is not about throwing away the pieces because we can’t make then fit. It is not about using brute force to deny aspects we disapprove of - it is not about using brute force to go against our perceived flaws - it is about learning to have a different relationship with the aspects of the self. And this I cannot tell you how to do it because it is you that needs to figure it out on your own. Right answers don't exist on paper. It is called inner work for a reason. Only until then it will be understood.

Hydro, I am not talking to you in particular, just saying. I shouldn't need to remind the reader that this is my truth, find your own truth.

i wanted more exp i was really getting into it

In short I flew away from the window and saw what appeared to be condominiums. I flew over a blond boy with blue eyes. He looked at me all the way until I landed on the ground. I stopped because I heard the beginning of F.Chopin: Etude "Chanson de l'adieu" Op. 10 No. 3 mixed in with rock. It sounded amazing. I walked into the apartment and saw a young man composing music. He had a digital piano and two LCDs for his mixing, similar to my setup. I asked him what the music was and he said “guns and roses”, and then it can into my mind “spaghetti incident” which is the name of the album. Then I wondered why I hadn’t listened to music so clearly and vividly like that, and then I responded in my own mind “because before I wasn’t ready to notice”. I woke up.

F.Chopin: Etude "Chanson de l'adieu" Op. 10 No. 3 --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwyQh9Thgb0
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » November 23rd, 2012, 3:50 pm

Well as you can see we don't have to create a connection its doing that on its own with out our help...which is why i wanna know what that connection maybe...creating a connection wouldn''t be as fun as having a sort of fated one like we have now...if and when i get control of when i have my exps i will find out what that connection is...you have that chance now but you have alot of stuff on your plate.......also seems like your learning of playing pieano spilled over to your exps.....they say that what ever you learn from your dreams or exp...you usually come back to the physical able to do it instantly....so have you tried to play what you heard in your exp......btw this is like our 5 exp that had similarities or exacts....have you checked out my exp yet its pretty long 4 posts to be exact...but its interesting...but when ever you have the time tho.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 23rd, 2012, 5:34 pm

..so have you tried to play what you heard in your exp...

No I haven't, but it sounds very beautiful. It will learn it soon. Things are setting themselves up on their own, that is if we can recognize them. I think you are recognizing them. I haven't gotten to your experience just yet, I need to slow down a bit sometimes but i will get to it.

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion