Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 5:32 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 5:32 am

Astral distance limitations

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
lostangel
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 5

Astral distance limitations

Postby lostangel » November 9th, 2014, 9:02 am

I've been attempting AP in the am right after awakning and have felt iimited in how far I could travel, distance wise. For instance, this morning I attempted to induce my separation from the body however, whenever I attempted to travel away from the body, even out of my own bedroom , it felt like I was continuously drawn back to the body. It actually felt like maybe I had some kind of fear of something happening to the body in my absence. Also, it felt like I was only able to induce sleep paralysis just so much, which let me know that maybe I need to 'build up' my practice or 'astral strength'. Just the other morning ' something' had awakened me out of a deep, restful sleep. So right away, for some reason, I attempted to AP yet still found that my 'wanderings' were limited only within the walls of my bedroom. In the past, upon falling into a deep sleep I remember dreaming of 'flying' which felt indescribably fantastic, like I had no limits , no boundaries at all holding me back from whatever I wanted to experience. Now I seem to have a little difficulty in just inducing separation, I know that I just need to be patient. I keep reminding myself of the old proverb, "the longest journey begins with but a single step" , lol.
Last edited by lostangel on November 9th, 2014, 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Astral distance limitations

Postby hydro1 » November 9th, 2014, 1:14 pm

Heh you not alone buddy its been happening to me too. I constantly keep being pulled back to my body. I made it out one good time after being pulled back 3 to 4 times only to be pulled back again, but the more we keep at it the longer we will eventually stay out.
Go hard or not at all

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion