Astral forces, fate and free will after physical death

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Astral forces, fate and free will after physical death

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 7th, 2013, 11:48 pm

A few words regarding this topic.

There are powerful astral forces that can take any intelligent shape or form. Call it God, Higher Self, advance being, ancestor or whatever else. It can determine your fate independently of your "free will" in the process of helping you realize what’s required of you. The totality of one's being is very complex and diverse according to my personal experiences to try to some up someone's entire existence. But I think that knowing this at least partially, could help us know what will happen after our physical death in advance.

What people could try to do is find out how they fit in the astral dimensions, what is your involvement in things. Then you wouldn't need someone else’s word for it. If you know and you agree to it, you will likely have more objective power (awareness) in the astral after death to solve things. However, if for whatever reasons you didn't realize it or are fighting against it, it will likely be the root of the confusion.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S