Astral Forces

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Astral Forces

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 16th, 2013, 1:32 am

Neo_yogi wrote:Located @ http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7152258

Hello Jettins,

What sort of work is that that you do 'with the astral forces', if I may ask? Feel free to not respond as I understand this might be a very personal question.
Hello Neo,

I am not writing about the big picture in detail just yet. But regarding what a force may do at any given time, it will be written in each experience. What’s interesting to me is that the first time I became aware that there were forces that took me places, showed me things and that I could use them was when I was shown "a glimpse of a future non-physical existence". It was the first time I realized that there were actually intelligent forces, I had read about it, but it was the first time it present itself to me.

A glimpse doesn't mean the whole thing of course. There was a person in that experience that I didn't know existed, but then I met about a year later. The non-physical future I saw was based on the probability of my actions in physical reality and in the astral reality. At some level I needed to know ahead of time to choice if I wanted to make it real, as it is uncommon. At the same time I know I can change it, as I've been also told. The future is flexible and incomplete. It will be whatever I make it to be in the process of choosing what is best for me. I think this is why I need many objectively aware non-physical experiences.

During different experiences I think I met Michael a few times as well, when he was young and as an older man. He guided me once on what I was supposed to do during an experience. I used to call him Nelson but then the last time I asked him to verify his name he said it wasn’t Nelson it was Michael, I am not kidding. About 6 months before I knew this forum existed. I used to think he was from Dominican Republic from his look and the feel of the places, but hey all those Caribbean like places look the same. If I was to tell you all the stuff I've experienced it would sound bizarre and impossible, which is why I don't make a big deal about it. At the same time I can't know for sure who is who 100%, but the memory of it being possible doesn't leave me. So if you thought I stayed in this forum because of its pink background and its little astral experiences talk, well no.

Take care!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Astral Forces

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 16th, 2013, 7:35 pm

neo_yogi wrote:Hello Jettins,

I appreciate it :)

That's VERY interesting!! Do you that think there's some kind of connection between you two for having met in the astral before?

I like to read this type of corroborations between the astral and the physical world because it shows that OBE's are more than mind tricks, as some detractors try to explain.

This is one thing I don't understand about the mechanism of OBE's, its logic.
neo_yogi wrote:Do you that think there's some kind of connection between you two for having met in the astral before?
Well depends how you want to see it. I think we are all connected at some level. I think it has to do with my intentions. I wanted to prepare for what was to follow, I had this intention for some time. So it created experiences for me based on what would follow in the future, the astral can do this kind of thing if you look closely.
neo_yogi wrote:I like to read this type of corroborations between the astral and the physical world because it shows that OBE's are more than mind tricks, as some detractors try to explain.
I used to want to get validation about my experiences in the beginning. For example dreaming that I was falling from a plane, then to realize my friend was on a plane at that exact time. That I would dream I became angry then finding myself getting angry that day. Looking at piles of cloths in the out-of-body state to then then realize my parents had bought their first palet of clothing to ship overseas. A person being sick to then realize they where. Many little things like this that don't mean much but if was to account for their frequency I could tell it wasn't random.

The more I thought about it, the more I noticed that my experiences started to shift to get this validation. A few times I woke up thinking about my experiences to see if I could make silly predictions. Turns out that I could, but I didn't want to make my experiences about this so when I got my validations I stopped looking at the precognitive angle.

I am nothing special, I am just some random dude trying to find extra ordinary answers on my own.

Take care.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S