Astral Hybrid Creatures

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Astral Hybrid Creatures

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 16th, 2013, 7:31 pm

MiBeloved wrote:located @ http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7179891/
Last night I was in a strange astral place for a time. This is an astral region which has hybrid human-animal forms.

There were some eagle people with eagle heads and human trunks. This is similar to some of the deities of the ancient Egyptians. The astral eagle people spoke a human language and had a human civilization. They were literate and could write the script of their language.

This reminds me of some amazing persons from the story of Rama which is written by Valmiki. In that tale there was a giant vulture which could speak a human language. There was Hanuman who had an apelike body. There was Jambavan who had bear-like body.

----------------

No message it was like if you enter a house and people are there. They continue doing what they were doing and your presence is there but they do not make any changes or give any suggestions.

One of the hybrid creatures, one with an eagle head, wanted to me to explain some writing which was on loose leaf paper pad which was there.

He did not say anything, only his thoughts for that assistance read clear in my mind. I began to explain to him and then I was withdrawn from that subtle place.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Re: Astral Hybrid Creatures

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 16th, 2013, 7:34 pm

How an astral entity appears can be broken down in two components.

1. Your perception
2. Their projection

These two things happen simultaneously. Your perception can very easily fill in the missing gaps making it so that something appears as en equivalent, and not as the intended Form in itself. One would require ultimate perception for this not to apply. I don’t think any of us has this ability.

The eagle reference was more likely a projection of their affiliation and not that they actually had animal heads. A good way to determine how another consciousness perceives itself is to ask for: “show me your true form”. This will usually bring the guard down allowing for a more accurate determination of their intended Form.

How other entities appear is not only subject to their projection, but also to our perception. This means that our prejudices (unconscious) and expectations (conscious) also have a say on how things appear to our inner senses. This last sentence is a general statement.

How other entities appear is also determined by the accuracy of our "psychic perception" or intuition, and the accuracy of this perception is proportional to the separateness between "dimensions of being".

To test this consciously one can try to change an entity to have a different appearance on the fly. If you are able to, it’s hardwired in your psyche that this is possible. If you are unable to it’s not hardwired into your psyche that this is possible. I would suggest incorporating this knowledge into the pool of your being.

What is the use of this?

You can break down the illusions. If an entity in the astral realms is getting close to you, and you don’t want it getting close to you, you can render it inaccessible to you by changing your perception. This means that if an entity looks ugly, you can switch your perception to make it look pretty or harmless. When this happens the being approaching is no longer able to communicate with you. Why? Because the dimension that allows for viable communication starts to drift apart. The other entity starts to perceive you in an ever increasing less significant way. So even if they try no significant interaction is possible. What?

Remember that intentions and function brings situations together in the astral, so if there is no significant perception, there is no significant function. The intentions of others are rendered inert. You may then slide into your own lucid dimension or another dimension that is more appropriate for you new gained perspective.

You should realize that when a being looks like a black shadow or is invisible it’s because you are not synchronized in the same dimension. There are also many other incongruencies when perception/dimension is not in perfect sync. This happens when you don’t’ intend for it to happen right? But what if you could intent for it to happen? It would mean that you could desynchronize yourself objectively aware from such situations if necessary by changing your perception of things.

Why did I go there in the first place?

You became attuned to the entities at that particular time. Your perception was at a base level that was compatible to the dimension. Base level doesn’t mean best fit, it means that the possibly of interaction/communication was at the very least available in this particular perceptual state. Is this why I saw them with animal heads? That’s right, dimensions aren’t always going to be the perfectly synchronized to your perception.

I wonder what it was that their perception saw projected in your head.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 17th, 2013, 12:43 am

astralzombie wrote:
Jettins wrote:This means that our prejudices (unconscious) and expectations (conscious) also have a say on how things appear to our inner senses.
Great Sentence.

That's always on the tip of my tongue and I can never convey that as accurately as you just did.

I will be stealing this.

Even though we are free of our physical awareness, we are still a consciousness that in the moment, is used to dealing with physical senses that we twist up with our inner senses and intuition while projecting. In other words we, usually "see with our eyes" in the astral because we expect it. We trust our eyes so much, that we believe that what we see is what we get. That's hardly the case anytime.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 17th, 2013, 12:45 am

magic wrote:
Jettins wrote:“show me your true form”
Done this a few times and they seem to end up as little balls of vibrating light but still able to be communicated with.

How other entities appear is not only subject to their projection, but also to our perception

Do you treat all these entities as something other than our own creations or some of them. I suspect that most are of my own unconscious creation but a few I can pin down yet, may be my own making but the level of interaction is stunning and gives purpose and questions no matter what the source.

I posted a set of dreams from the last year to capture some of this and an interview from the Lucid Dream Exchange that I did so put some of my views in perspective on this site as well.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 17th, 2013, 12:49 am

astralzombie wrote:We trust our eyes so much, that we believe that what we see is what we get. That's hardly the case anytime.
I couldn't agree with this more. This knowledge is a requirement before entering some astral dimensions. Let me say things easy.

We won't be able to understand everything in the astral, because we do not have the awareness or consciousnesses to do so. But this doesn't mean we can't experience greater realities, it means that slowly we may be able to understand them, it means that slowly we might gain new insight that increase our perception pool, or psychic potential allowing us to make better sense of realities that are way beyond the earth life system, the real heavenly places. Why? Because we wont fit in these astral areas simply because we wish to go there. Remember that perception also includes our prejudices, and this can be outside our conscious awareness. So to fix this, we should work with our perception by slowly adjusting the mechanism that drives it. Inner work is required. Maybe I should make a post on how to work with dream and astral material to increase perception. I know you know of this astralzombie, I am just stating for the record.

Sorry if I sound lectury.
Magic wrote:Do you treat all these entities as something other than our own creations or some of them.
At first I had more lucid dream type experiences with the randomness in them. The more I learned about my behavior and why I had these issues the more I was jumping into more objective astral realities. It became clear that opening the door to other realities outside myself involved first learning about me.

While doing so I realized my strengths and inclinations, this then determined what would happen next. I was taken to experiences where I could fulfill this, in the process I realized that these people weren't dream characters, but entities with the substance you would expect a physical person to have. It became evident that some of these beings weren't just in my head, they where actually existing outside of it. It wasn't a belief anymore, it was a knowing that they exist. This process of realization opened the door to explore more objectively. I was no longer always going to be trapped in my belief or my illusory dream layers, because deep down there was a knowing the permeated through. This had a carry over effect, essentially taking me to meet beings in the astral that required a form of liberation from their psychological issues. A temporary fix, a new realization or whatever is something that happens frequently in my experiences. I no longer needed the "fun" of the lucid experience, so I became ready to do something meaningful with my objective awareness. I think this helped me to open up to more constructive astral encounters. A function was born, experiences came together.

Today I know the difference between an astral "entity" and a "though form" generated for therapeutic purposes. I think the only way to start to realize this difference is to work with your through creations first, when they are no longer needed, or when your own illusions start getting out of the way by whichever means, you will then start to realize which are the entities and which are the though forms with greater accuracy.

The short answer is that encountering more entities requires a higher level of objectivity. To do this one would need to remove our blinders in perception in the way stated here. But in order to succeed a purpose is required, because of course, we are not going to disturb others living peacefully with our lucid shenanigans for no reason, so we don't go there by default. Unless you go to a lower astral realm where order and logic is not required similar to the lucid dream type environments. You have to start asking the philosophical and spiritual questions because meaningful astral experiences are not free for all.
magic wrote:I suspect that most are of my own unconscious creation
It could also be your subconscious rendering or translation. When you decode away your own thought forms you may perceive them for what they are, energy. This then changes the function of the energy in question. This is going to be the most complex thing to try to explain. A portal into a new dimension may appear. It also means an advance entity can teleport into a "though form" and change it all together, but this the more advance stuff that is reserved for special situations.

I think the name Astral dimensions should be switched to astral perceptions, because at least the new name implies that things can be changed by your state (unconscious) or using thought (conscious), as oppose to "dimension" which sounds very fixed, stable or independent.