How to Improve Communication in the Astral Realms

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

How to Improve Communication in the Astral Realms

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 26th, 2012, 2:59 pm

Interesting, in many experience we get what we put into it, but usually we don't know what we put into it until later. A type of modified mirror effect to learn elements of our psyche. I have these types of experiences too minus the anxious part, there not all fun or interesting.
http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7074355/
No talking required in the astral, no translation of ideas into language. The idea is directly transferred into the mind of the target person, without being milled into a language thought. How is that done in the mind?
I don't know how this is done, but it indeed does happen. Recently after being more aware of this, I've noticed Astral beings might change their facial expressions just by looking at me and without speaking a word. I know they where reading my thoughts. The way I have been able to do this in the past is not by "reading their mind", but more like sensing their thoughts and without generating language. For example a heightened sense of psychic ability while in the astral realms.

I would have trust my inner thoughts and feelings as correctly sensing of incoming information, but since I am somewhat objective in my approach, I am not certain until in crosses a certain threshold when I simply just know my psychic insight to be of an interesting origin. Otherwise I will have doubt, this is a failure in my part. I have dismissed some ideas that might have given me some input on situations.

When you become lucid, try to communicate this way. You will see that you could better get your point across to affect change, which comes from better expressing your thoughts in a way that the others can personally relate too, specially if your in the realms predominantly of the psyche. I do not have too much experience with communicating this way, but it appears to me to be a valid guideline that I should follow more often.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

matt1971
Initiate
count: 0

Re: How to Improve Communication in the Astral Realms

Post by matt1971 » June 30th, 2012, 3:16 pm

I really like the idea of communicating without having to use words or symbolism. To me, this seems to be a way of bypassing the ego and the physical brain with its limitations and tapping into real consciousness, where all information exists. The very language that we use on a daily basis helps to form the ego and the control structures that influence our ways of thinking and acting. Therefore, to be able to communicate without language seems to be a way of being reintegrated with the higher self.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: How to Improve Communication in the Astral Realms

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 30th, 2012, 7:20 pm

The very language that we use on a daily basis helps to form the ego and the control structures that influence our ways of thinking and acting. Therefore, to be able to communicate without language seems to be a way of being reintegrated with the higher self.
Great observation, thanks for sharing.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S