Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 2:07 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 2:07 pm

Astral Lodge

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Pac
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 10

Astral Lodge

Postby Pac » March 12th, 2013, 5:30 am

Astral Lodge

"Burrowed below the astral skies"

What is the Astral Lodge?
The astral lodge is very much like Astral Pulse Island. It is a meeting point for Astral travelers - from far and wide, to meet up with each other whilst in an out of body state. The key of this lodge is to create a physical like location, where it becomes very strong in our memories that it creates itself in all our conscious minds. The lodge is always alight with a humble and welcome feel and the forest outside is blooming with life. It's burrowed below the astral skies.

How do I get there?
Whilst in an out of body state, or lucid dream state, picture the lodge in your head. The wooden and a lightened lodge, surrounded by the dark forest beneath a night sky, full of stars. Use the picture as an idea of what the lodge looks like. Picture it in your mind before sleeping, keep it somewhere and look at it regularly. Inside the lodge are chairs and tables and even a small pool table. The rest of the objects inside are up to you.

Happy Travelling

Remember to post your experiences with the astral lodge here!

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: Astral Lodge

Postby Jettins \o/ » March 12th, 2013, 3:19 pm

Very nice picture pac. I like the Astral Lodge.

I've been to a very similar place before, interestingly enough, it was a meeting place where I met to be guides.

Thanks for sharing!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Pac
Initiate

Postby Pac » March 13th, 2013, 1:27 am

That is very interesting Jettins! I have been writing a dream journal lately and hopefully visit the lodge one day. Try and visit the lodge and post your experience here if you like. I'd like to see if this 'meeting point' can become a regular point for members to visit.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » March 13th, 2013, 6:50 pm

Heck i haven't even been to API yet. but i will one day try to visit this lodge. if i can ever make it out my apt without running into other beings. it would be a delight to get away from my apt for a while
Go hard or not at all

Pac
Initiate

Postby Pac » April 21st, 2013, 9:38 pm

I guess no one has visited the lodge yet.

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » April 23rd, 2013, 11:24 am

I haven't been there Mr. Pac

These days I'm not trying to arrive at specific destinations, I am simply going with the flow.

But it's embedded in my consciousness, if I ever go to a cabin it will be that one.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

tomcat941
Initiate

Postby tomcat941 » April 23rd, 2013, 1:17 pm

I'm going to start up astral projection tonight as the jet lag has worn off. I believe that i'm close to being able to exit, as each time i've tried i've got closer. If i manage to exit, I'll first try to secure myself in my location, and i have a couple of things I need to do, but after that, if I havent' been pulled back to my body, i'll try to visit the lodge. I will be attempting to do astral project most nights from now on, so If i'm successful i'll probably visit it within the month.

Pac
Initiate

Postby Pac » May 16th, 2013, 2:34 am

Sounds good tomcat. I have done some more meditating lately and I had a lucid dream last night - not too strong but it was still something. I hope I get to this lodge one day.

Pac
Initiate

Postby Pac » November 3rd, 2013, 4:03 am

Any travelers visited the lodge yet by any chance? I've been inactive in some time.

floating_hawaiian
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby floating_hawaiian » November 3rd, 2013, 2:10 pm

I feel that people would only use this lodge to meet other travelers, but I can imagine it would take a tremendous amount of effort and energy to get there, if you can even remember to once you arrive to that state of consciousness where you're able to do so. I think most people would rather use that effort and concentration that would have gone to that purpose to instead pursue personal goals and other agendas.

Next

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion