Astral Normalization

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Astral Normalization

Post by Jettins \o/ » January 1st, 2013, 8:22 am

Astral Normalization

With the insertion of new perception balance is required, normalization then occurs. This means that when consciousness enters the astral dimensions, the astral must respond back to your presence. When your psyche enters the astral dimensions, the astral must respond back to your presence. This is the process of integration.

Normalization takes the form of action and reaction. When someone’s consciousness enters the astral domains it creates an action, a reaction must then happen. This reaction is the effect of someone or something replying to your existence, the required normalization. This dynamic creates the commonly misunderstood forces of interaction, attraction and repulsion. Likes will attract, likes will repel, opposites will attract, opposites will repel. Why? because they are forces of interaction, normalization.

The astral dimensions allow these new perceptions to play themselves out. This perception is generated by our psyche, lucid or not, intentional or unintentional. Call it good, bad, desires, non desires, intentions or non intentions if you wish.

If you take fear, those that don’t like fear might notice you, something has to give, normalization then occurs. If you take fear, those that like fear might notice you, something has to give, normalization then occurs.

If you take knowledge, those that seek this knowledge might find you, something has to give, normalization then occurs. If you take knowledge, those that avoid that knowledge might find you, something has to give, normalization then occurs.

If you take lower heaven #3, you might find those that seek lower heaven #3, something has to give, normalization then occurs. If you take lower heaven #3, you might not find those that seek heaven low #3, something has to give, normalization then occurs.

If you take peace and happiness, those that seek this peace and happiness might find you or will find them, something has to give, normalization then occurs. If you take peace and happiness, those that seek to destroy peace and happiness might find you, something has to give, normalization then occurs.

If you take nothing, you might encounter nothing, something has to give, normalization then occurs. If you take nothing, then you might encounter something, something has to give, normalization then occurs.

This happens in the process of self determining your being. Everyone else is doing the same simultaneously in the astral domains.

Something has to give, something always does eventually. This “something” is the change caused by the experience from your interactions, even when it’s only subtle change. It’s the rule, normalization then occurs. Your presence at any give astral realm during out-of-body experiences implies a possible change, even when it doesn’t appear to be so. But what can change, is it you? or is it what is around you? Are you willing to cause change or improvement to the astral or do you think it’s a waste of time? Are you aware that in the process you also change yourself? Are you willing to adapt to learn? This also defines you. It is all up to you. It will determine how you will exist in the astral domains in terms of usefulness or uselessness. This is the better gauge to determine the differences between the spirit classes in my opinion, behavior in terms of usefulness and uselessness. Usefulness is unity, uselessness is isolation. Usefulness is love, uselessness is lack of love. Usefulness is assisting, uselessness is not. Uselessness is fear, usefulness is not. Usefulness is strength, uselessness is weakness. Usefulness is intuition, uselessness is denying it. Usefulness is advanced, uselessness is retarded. Usefulness is potential, uselessness is unattainable. Usefulness is connectedness, uselessness is unconnectedness. Usefulness is empathy, uselessness is apathy. Usefulness is higher, uselessness is lower. Usefulness is organization and higher awareness, uselessness is chaos and ignorance in the astral realms. The astral is structured in such a way to make use of all your interactions in the process of normalization. Who you associate and your involvement will determine your future. This structure appears to make the astral realms nonsensical at first glance, when it’s actually a very simple process for development. Some would suggest non involvement in the astral realms. I could write about 50 consecutive experiences to show this angle, not kidding. Unfortunately some will never see it if their pre existing belief system prevents it, others might be afraid of the consequences gravitating towards established norms instead, as I’ve noted.

Human consciousness is very intricate, dynamic is the norm and should be expected, something always does eventually. Unless you trying to become less than human, in which case most of your ability to reason has to be stripped away, but it might feel nice?

With the insertion of new perception balance is required, normalization then occurs. This means that when consciousness enters the astral dimensions, the astral must respond back to your presence. When your psyche enters the astral dimensions, the astral must respond back to your presence. This is the process of integration. The level of balance or imbalance during the process of normalization creates the barriers that divide the different astral dimensions and not energy or vibration level per se (Refer to my pot on “barriers” to know what I mean by this). It also creates your permissions and restrictions in the different astral realms. It will eventually place you in the map, your astral zip code(s). This is how the astral realms operate at their best.

Normalization is the process human beings go through to find their place in the astral realms. Normalization is also occurring in the physical dimension.

This is just my perspective by the way, not necessarily the only good one.

I hope I made it clear, but it might require a second read. There is also the risk of trying to say too much with fewer words and then compressing things to the point of causing confusion for the reader. I am aware of this. But if I decompress things on the first draft I can't think straight, first I need to put it on text and then I can organize and make it easier to read. But this extra process is complicated, I will save it for when I start formatting the outlines. Maybe I am making up words, not sure but it seems to fit. I can make sense of all my experiences expressing this way. Let me know if it makes sense to the reader.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S