Astral Projection and Christianity

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Astral Projection and Christianity

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 16th, 2013, 5:00 pm

You make good points.

These days i don't worry about what people believe, to each their own I say.

I think that when each person is ready they will ask the right questions, not before.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » May 3rd, 2013, 3:33 pm

Hi Tomcat. I totally agree with you. I believe everything in life has a logical explanation and that's where I feel Christianity doesn't do it for me with all the contradictions, the fear, etc. I respect Christianity, but I see it as a man made institution with good and bad aspects to it.

floating_hawaiian
Initiate
count: 2

Post by floating_hawaiian » October 16th, 2013, 3:40 pm

But the issue with many Christians is that they are so attached to their beliefs and accept everything the bible says without question. It just makes them completely delusional! Trying to just open up the mind of an incredibly Christian is as frustrating as teaching a blind man to read. But then again, I don't believe any of us here would try to persuade others of what we believe, because thats just not what we're interested in or want to do.