Astral Projection and Quantum Physics

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jettins \o/
Adept
Posts: 1465
Joined: October 11th, 2011, 2:20 pm
count: 608
Location: Florida - USA

Astral Projection and Quantum Physics

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 22nd, 2013, 5:03 am

Xanth - Do you figure there's a direct connection between things like Consciousness... Astral Projection... and Quantum Physics?

Where would the connection lie?
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

User avatar
Jettins \o/
Adept
Posts: 1465
Joined: October 11th, 2011, 2:20 pm
count: 608
Location: Florida - USA

Re: Astral Projection and Quantum Physics

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 22nd, 2013, 5:04 am

Xanth wrote:I remember listening to one of the TMI Explorer tapes of Tom Campbell. He was talking to another entity and he mentioned something about weather and not having to worry about our body temperatures. He said something to the effect of if you are just able to ignore the weather, then it doesn't effect you.

Now, I for one have completely experienced this many times... on purpose and accidentally. I remember times I'd be so cold in the winter when I was walking to school, then when I distracted my mind, my extremities would warm up. Or perceive to be warmer. By ignoring the cold, and not process it, it had no effect upon me.

Is this not the concept of Quantum Physics in action? When something isn't observed, it doesn't exists without our reality? By not thinking about or allowing the perception of weather to enter my mind... I've, in essence, turned off the weather from effecting me.

Just something to consider. :) I think Tom really had something there.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

User avatar
Jettins \o/
Adept
Posts: 1465
Joined: October 11th, 2011, 2:20 pm
count: 608
Location: Florida - USA

Re: Astral Projection and Quantum Physics

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 22nd, 2013, 5:06 am

wstein wrote:
Xanth wrote:Now, I for one have completely experienced this many times... on purpose and accidentally. I remember times I'd be so cold in the winter when I was walking to school, then when I distracted my mind, my extremities would warm up. Or perceive to be warmer. By ignoring the cold, and not process it, it had no effect upon me.
There is a big difference between being able to ignore weather and feeling like you are ignoring the weather. In the short term there may seem to be little difference from an experience point of view. However, simply feeling like the weather has no effect only works until your body fails.

I had a girlfriend who wore open shoes in the winter (as a child). She didn't like her feet being enclosed and didn't mind cold feet, so never switched from summer shoes to winter ones even though there was snow on the ground. That all stopped one day after her parents took her to the doctor to look at some 'bruises' on her feet. The diagnosis was frost bite.

People who have a genetic condition so they can't sense what the environment is doing to their body are at serious health risk even in very ordinary circumstances.

The perception of reality is not reality. I am not discounting 'mind over matter'. Nor ignoring something for a purpose. I am saying that changing ones perception does not change the thing itself, only your experience of it.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

User avatar
Jettins \o/
Adept
Posts: 1465
Joined: October 11th, 2011, 2:20 pm
count: 608
Location: Florida - USA

Re: Astral Projection and Quantum Physics

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 22nd, 2013, 5:07 am

Well written. For a few seconds it almost tricks me, thanks for that.
wstein wrote:I am saying that changing ones perception does not change the thing itself, only your experience of it.
My view is that all is energy, even the consciousness and the objects (body), in which it exists. The same energy will change according to its function. This means that if the same energy can change, the object of experience “or the thing itself” may change as well. This would render your statement valid on the grounds that the energy in the physical dimension has a very stable function or purpose which makes it likely predictable, but it would render your statement invalid if I include the physically undetectable intangible energy of the universe and consciousness and its influence which makes it unpredictable. Therefore putting it together becomes "apparent predictability" or maybe "relative predictability" in the physical as we are not capable of perceiving the absolute. All we need is to learn a bit of cosmology and quantum physics or more specifically about the hypothetical form of energy called dark energy and quantum superposition to open our mind to the possibility that we may have missed something - that a very likely scenario will not always be absolute, even in the apparent predictability of the physical. To know however, I would recommend extensive personal experimentation in non-physical dimensions with an objective mindset.

Imagine whatever “energy” you wish as a unit container or human being. Inside the container will be the different phases of the same energy. There will also be containers within other containers. Inside the container will be good-bad, tangible-intangible energy. What changes is not the energy, but its manifesting form (perceptual state) according to its function as it gyrates between physical and elsewhere (non-local), in other words quantum entanglement in the psyche of humanity, synchronicity. To further clarify this I like to simplify it as function and purpose being the forces of change, the forces that bring awarenesses together to minimize randomness, evolution. In other words the “spooky action at a distance” a comment by Albert Einstein when he realized entangled particles seemed to be connected in non-local ways. Purpose sounds like intelligent design, and function sounds like the materialistic view. Is it a coincidence that it does? Probably not. What can I say? I just can’t seem to see things dualistically anymore not after many objectively aware physical and non-physical experiences. I think this link that bridges inner and outer, particles and consciousness, objective and subjective is OK, for now. More on what I mean regarding function and purpose can be found in the following post: http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forum ... html#p1763
wstein wrote:The perception of reality is not reality. I am saying that changing ones perception does not change the thing itself, only your experience of it.
To be clear, in the physical it can be expected to be, as it is likely outcome. This becomes plain obvious when a person has cancer and they cannot wish it away for example. However, in the non-physical dimensions “the thing itself”, “the cancer”, or the energy in object form may shift or phase in accordance to its function and purpose. Why? Because my findings strongly suggest the non-physical dimensions in general aren't what is implied by the word “dimension”. They are actually perceptual states of being.

What if there is a part of us in the non-physical dimension manifesting energy beyond our problem solving wakeful perception. What then? Could it be why some of us feel inclined to try to bring that awareness into the physical domain? Inner reality ring the bell?
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

User avatar
Jettins \o/
Adept
Posts: 1465
Joined: October 11th, 2011, 2:20 pm
count: 608
Location: Florida - USA

Re: Astral Projection and Quantum Physics

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 23rd, 2013, 5:57 pm

Reply by Xanth
Xanth wrote:
jettins wrote:To be clear, in the physical it can be expected to be, as it is likely outcome. This becomes plain obvious when a person has cancer and they cannot wish it away for example. However, in the non-physical dimensions “the thing itself”, “the cancer”, or the energy in object form may shift or phase in accordance to its function and purpose. Why? Because my findings strongly suggest the non-physical dimensions in general aren't what is implied by the word “dimension”. They are actually perceptual states of being.
Actually, it's funny you mention that...
I watched a documentary last night called "The Secret"... it's all about using the Law of Attraction to benefit yourself.
Well, anyway... wishing away cancer is pretty much exactly what someone did. :)

It's quite fascinating.

In the end, I've learned to never say never regarding anything to do with consciousness.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

User avatar
Jettins \o/
Adept
Posts: 1465
Joined: October 11th, 2011, 2:20 pm
count: 608
Location: Florida - USA

Re: Astral Projection and Quantum Physics

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 23rd, 2013, 6:00 pm

Jettins wrote:My view is that all is energy, even the consciousness and the objects (body), in which it exists. The same energy will change according to its function. This means that if the same energy can change, the object of experience “or the thing itself” may change as well.

To know however, I would recommend extensive personal experimentation in non-physical dimensions with an objective mindset.

To be clear, in the physical it can be expected to be, as it is likely outcome. This becomes plain obvious when a person has cancer and they cannot wish it away for example. However, in the non-physical dimensions “the thing itself”, “the cancer”, or the energy in object form may shift or phase in accordance to its function and purpose. Why? Because my findings strongly suggest the non-physical dimensions in general aren't what is implied by the word “dimension”. They are actually perceptual states of being.
Reply by wstein
wstein wrote:What you speak about seems fairly accurate in terms of the material universe or as you say “in the physical”.

I view myself as a spiritual being. The spirit part is not from “material” reality nor even manifest reality. As such to me it’s not ‘all’ energy.

I have done extensive exploration of the greater reality. I have been many ‘places’ where ‘energy’ is either non-existent or just a concept/possibility. These experiences suggest to me that energy is a ‘local’ phenomena to a small part of greater reality.

A ‘likely outcome’ is a possibility, not a reality. It’s not energy, it’s not anything actualized yet (if ever).

Just because most people can’t un-cancer themselves does not shed any light on this topic for me. Humans are very limited beings with quite limited capabilities for the most part. There are many things they might be able to do in theory, but almost no one comes close to being able to do them all. The spirits that reside in many are more capable but still limited.

“dimension” is one of those over used words that refer to many very different things, no point in fretting over that
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

User avatar
Jettins \o/
Adept
Posts: 1465
Joined: October 11th, 2011, 2:20 pm
count: 608
Location: Florida - USA

Re: Astral Projection and Quantum Physics

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 23rd, 2013, 6:03 pm

Reply by Jettins
wstein wrote:A ‘likely outcome’ is a possibility, not a reality. It’s not energy, it’s not anything actualized yet (if ever).
A rock is not energy, it is matter, but it can be actualized into energy at some point during a likely outcome (some outcomes will be unlikely, but I am not referring to those). But then after thinking a bit deeper, rock is energy as well. The same applies to a potential idea or thought. I'm using the word "energy" as such. But I don't want to get into word play here. I'm just looking for a word that I can use to include “everything”. I am re-defining it in some ways because I've allowed myself to do that. Here is what I really mean:

I am using the word "all energy" to include consciousness, physical and non-physical (subtle) matter & energy. Then I like to break down their parts, in which case consciousness breaks down into the psyche which then breaks down into perceptual states of being which then relates back to physical energy in the holographic theory (so it seems to me). There are bits of what I mean across this forum. Doing that, I can tie up some interesting contemporary ideas with my astral projection experiences and theories.

In the non-physical dimensions "a possibility" can be turned into reality, therefore there will be energy conversion as it becomes actualized. So the question stands, does the energy of it exists as a separate object before it was conjured up in consciousness? Time and again in the astral dimensions I've been exposed to elements of my non-physical future. I've met beings that have told me what I will create in the non-physical future, and when I am likely to die, once I was shown the vision of my actual non-physical future. I Italicized the word non-physical to emphasize how strange things are compared to the physical. Assuming this information is accurate; it shows me that potential psychological energy, or energy that has not been conjured up and actualized in the physical dimension (or perceptive), has already been actualized elsewhere and it exist as a separate thing. A thing that "non-physical time travelers" can interact with, which shows me that potential energy (or possibility, even if unlikely) may exist as reality, key being may exist. But careful, I don't mean to say all potential exist outside time, I am saying the ones that will happen or where actualized already exist. Unlocking those perceptions is another topic though. A bit strange for sure, but the non-physical is very strange. It makes more sense to me when I take non-physical and replace it with "perceptual states of being" as the words implies the need to remove the "time factor", but then fewer people would understand what I am trying to say. Maybe not so much in this forum.

Welcome to the forum Weisten, good to have you in the forum.
Xanth wrote:I see everything as one in the same really. Just a differing perspectives... different ways of seeing the same thing
I think it's good to point this out from time to time. I think it was one of the first things I've mentioned when I joined the forum.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

astralzombie
Initiate
Posts: 14
Joined: August 30th, 2013, 3:35 pm
count: 950

Re: Astral Projection and Quantum Physics

Post by astralzombie » August 30th, 2013, 8:03 pm

Einstein already proved that matter is equal to energy. This comes from his famous formula E=Mc squared. Sorry as I do not know how to make the c squared in type.

We know this formula is correct because it proved the atom bomb was more than just theory way back in 1905.

So your rock is definitely energy even it is only potential energy in it's current state.

Since I always try to be respectful of someone's "personal" truth, this puts me at a disadvantage when theorizing with wstein.

His belief that he is not a human and is actually a higher being, means that I can only be honest and say that I have no clue as to what he is actually saying. That would fit accordingly to his claim since as a lowly human, it's understandable that I can't follow him completely. But there is another more probable possibility and that is that he is just a very confused person.

I'm not in the habit of calling people crazy or liars so I just try to theorize within the parameters of their own world. I have to admit though, I do enjoy his thoughts if for no other reason than they are just entertaining. :)

User avatar
Jettins \o/
Adept
Posts: 1465
Joined: October 11th, 2011, 2:20 pm
count: 608
Location: Florida - USA

Re: Astral Projection and Quantum Physics

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 30th, 2013, 9:59 pm

astralzombien wrote:Since I always try to be respectful of someone's "personal" truth, this puts me at a disadvantage when theorizing with wstein.
He seemed to be very fixated with words for a bit, but I think he's doing a bit better now in that sense. I'm very careful how I talk to him because I don't want to sound or be aggressive because like yourself, I also respect people’s views.

I think his shares could be amazing if he modified the parameters of his own thinking a bit more in certain topics.

I don't doubt that he could be a very good computer programmer.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests