Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 4:04 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 4:04 pm

Astral Projection and Death

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Astral Projection and Death

Postby hydro1 » June 26th, 2012, 11:18 pm

ok i have a serious question: if someone was to die during or trying to Ap/obe what catagory would that be under natural death or suicide..IMO i think it would be a suicidebase of the way a person may have died from it....hmm now that i think about it yea definate suicide because even if you died from a monster..the monster came from your thoughts so you basically killed yourself right...if death by AP were possible what would be your thoughts on it suicide or natural death? this is a big if cause theres no cases of it..so i'm not trying to frighten no one.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: Astral Projection and Death

Postby Jettins \o/ » June 29th, 2012, 7:20 pm

If someone was to die during or trying to Ap/obe what catagory would that be under natural death or suicide.

If someone where to die during an astral projection, then it happened because it was there time to go. There are cases of sick people having had out of body experiences in which they where told it was their time to physically die soon. If it's someone's time to die and the person is having a conscious out of body experience, then I don't see why an experience that starts as an OBE cannot turn into the actual death experience. Taking your question seriously, I don't think it is possible to kill yourself or committee suicide using thought alone. It is not the thought of wanting to die during an Astral Projection experience that actually killed them, but that it was their time to die. Such as when people are very sick and expecting death, or during a deadly accident.

In some of these borderline death experiences, the beings in the other side inform the individuals they they must return to physical life. In other cases they are given a choice, they are asked if they wish to return to physical life. You can read about Out of body experiences during physical death or NDEs if it's a subject that interests you. But then again, if someone succeed at wishing death during and actual out of body experience we would never know about it since the person is not here to tell us. Nevertheless, everything seems to point out we cannot randomly wish death upon ourselves during an Out of body Experience and succeed.

During some out of body experiences I have asked to "experience the moment after physical death", and I've had some incredibly interesting results. I might write about one of these at some point. Thanks for the question.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Astral Projection and Death

Postby hydro1 » January 26th, 2013, 7:39 pm

I guess you can say thats why some people die peacefully in their sleep, when there were no complecation. no one has ever been able to explain one a healthy person or elderly person died peacefully in their sleep..so IMO this can be filled under the astral pro and death act as it being thier time
Go hard or not at all

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion