Astral Projection Technique

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Astral Projection Technique

Post by hydro1 » November 14th, 2012, 8:33 pm

I'm sure some of you heard of it before. while i was on another site reading ghost stories. there was one in perticular that gave me the technique but not directly...it was about a girl who keeps beeing sexually malested by a incubus something the incubus did made her everytime project out of body....so here is the technique all you have to do is apply pressure on your third eye area. the only way i can think to do it is close your eye, while closed force your eyes to look up towards your third eye keep forcing as much as you can, but still keep the rest of your body relaxed....i did this a long time ago and it worked but i forgot all about it....i had a projection once from it...the rest of the times i mostly had third eye exps...mostly looking about my room while laying down....btw the incubus applied pressure to hers with its fingure/thumb.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Astral Projection Technique

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 14th, 2012, 9:35 pm

.so here is the technique all you have to do is apply pressure on your third eye area. the only way i can think to do it is close your eye, while closed force your eyes to look up towards your third eye keep forcing as much as you can, but still keep the rest of your body relaxed.
I do a similar thing but describe it differently. I move my eyes slightly upwards and physically press them against each other but very very gently. I focus my vision a little higher than between the eyes but not all the way to the forehead area. I will usually feel a wave of relaxation in my forehead area a sensation of almost passing out. It feels like a subtle twirl or ants walking in the surface of the skin in the forehead, between the eyes, or the jaw. This happens when I am fully awake and aware and in the border of falling to sleep. I will either feel the onset of an out-of-body experience or pass out without awareness.

At this point concentrating on the eye method is likely to trigger awareness of an out-of-body experience. Bringing awareness to this area then triggers subtle body movement for easier detection. I don't like to use "third eye" or such words because I don't know any of that except for what I've read. To me using words like such limits the amount of real thinking I can give to a specific issue, which would have yield topical or surface understanding at best. I will not try to fit my experience into a word, unless I can derive the word or term with personal experience.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » November 15th, 2012, 1:52 am

Woah wait a min how the heck do/ can you squeeze your two eyes together by looking slightly up...i can't even imagine it...i need a demostration of someone doing it....when you squeeze them together do you do it with your fingures or how i'm so confused...i can't see how you press them together...if you can put a pic up of you doing this then maybe i'll have an idea of what ya talking about.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 15th, 2012, 2:10 am

What happens when you try to focus your vision in one single point between your eyes? You can gently press the eyes together.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » November 15th, 2012, 5:04 pm

With what tho your fingures or the eyes themselves
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 15th, 2012, 5:30 pm

Only with the eyes and very very gently. The rest of your body should be relaxed.

el_capitan08
Neophyte
count: 0

Post by el_capitan08 » October 15th, 2013, 4:53 pm

I have a question. Last night, I was laying in bed. I closed my eyes to go to sleep and shortly after, I was suddenly able to see everything around me again, even though my eyes were shut. I also heard a strange sound, that I could only explain as the kind of sound you hear coming from a UFO in movies or something. Then suddenly it felt as though I was being lifted into the air, and I saw something(I don't know what, it looked human though) crawling towards me. It kinda freaked me out so I forced my eyes open. As soon as my eyes were open, all sounds and visuals stopped. Was this the beginning of an out of body experience? Or was it just some strange dream?

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » October 15th, 2013, 5:53 pm

Sounds like the beginning of an OBE. You don't have to be scared of these things cause it's not dangerous.

floating_hawaiian
Initiate
count: 2

Post by floating_hawaiian » October 17th, 2013, 12:15 am

Its not dangerous, however frightening or intense the situation is. Only your own fear can get to you.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 17th, 2013, 7:13 pm

It's not dangerous since we can always wake back into the physical body. However, those that are dead would rather avoid the situations in which fear can generate. When fear is generated the perception may decay, changing the visual appearance of the things that are perceived, it then forces the individual to work with the energy (the setting of the events) at the current level of perception which often times includes trepidation and abhorrence. Not great qualities to provoke.

Those that are dead often times shift into a new dimension similar to when we wake up. The difference is that instead of waking up in the physical body, they switch into a new dimension that is based on a new psychological perspective, a new way in which the psychological integrity can be sustained and expressed (also happens in reverse in the hopes that it finds a better way in which it can, refer to “wrath” in future posts). The function of the energy or the expression of itself has therefore changed. I’ve been referring to some of these transitional points as “readiness states” as a result.