Bardo Afterlife

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Bardo Afterlife

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 15th, 2014, 1:18 pm

[BBvideo 660,380]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 5pTXABZtG4[/BBvideo]

YouTube:

Babaji is the Spiritual Director of SRV Associations. He holds a dual spiritual heritage via initiation into the Ramakrishna lineage and Kagyu Tibetan Buddhism, and is the author of Twenty-Four Aspects of Mother Kali; The Avadhut; An Extensive Anthology of Sri Ramakrishna's Stories; Ten Divine Articles of Sri Durga, Reclaiming Kundalini Yoga, and more.

25B - Buddhism and Advaita- 2013-6-16
Vedanta class with Babaji Bob Kindler
Recorded in Hawaii on June 16, 2013
For more info, go to http://www.srv.org/
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Bardo Afterlife

Post by hydro1 » April 16th, 2014, 9:09 am

Is this in response to the video I put up in the chat about Buddha? but if that's the case at 4:10 we will never stop reincarnating cause we will always have karma to keep making up for, we will keep creating new karmas that keep in rotation from past to future and present.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Bardo Afterlife

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 16th, 2014, 1:11 pm

Hello Hydro,

I hope things are going well! not that they shouldn't! :)
we will never stop reincarnating cause we will always have karma to keep making up for, we will keep creating new karmas that keep in rotation from past to future and present.
I agree with the statement as the rule of thumb; however, further consideration suggests perception of time, that is, the sense of the passing of time in the astral dimensions can be suspended and extended; that is to say time around the perception of itself can go fast, slow or altogether stop; essentially it is time travel. To an objective awareness time can appear to exist non-linearly, meaning that it is not time itself that governs the sense of the passing of time, but instead, and as I've referred to it in the past and for consistency, it is the readiness state of the free flowing cognitive awareness that does. Therefore, it proposes that it is up to each individual, or not, and yet the potential for it does exist: to sustain in the preferential bardo state for a long time indeed; my experiences report.

Past is not necessarily past; future is not necessarily future –time is not stacked in this way, it only appears to be so, another trick of the existential matrix. The required pre-awareness and tendencies of a consciousness may be fitting, as when a readiness state is achieved: and be born in the future or in the past and that which parallels earth’s history –to experience that life; because incarnations are simultaneous!

But don’t get tangled up with those who say incarnations are sequential; because it is sequential to the perception, but not necessarily linear in time. Again, perception is also the sense of time (linear and non-linear); it is not time itself.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S