Belief Systems in the Astral Realms

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 26th, 2012, 3:59 pm

This post was split from the thread "Visiting an Astral Community" as the topic tittle relates more to "Belief systems in the Astral Realms". It will be easier to find the more relevant information.

====================

Hey PauliEffect,

I'm watching Bob Monroe's Wednesday night talk. It's great; I had forgotten what he had said about it. According to Monroe, it appears we become lost in physical existence. This happens by becoming addicted to wanting to experience our dreams and desires which then lock us and keep us on incarnation cycles on earth. An interesting perspective, I can see some truth to it based on my experiences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSBM7Qe ... 0F88931111

This way of looking at it could explain an area I've experienced which could be referred to as an area in between the different layers of density. I think the reader might have to see the video presentation above to understand better what I mean. Very interesting perspective, I would recommend to everyone in the forum.

I have re-posted experiences that seem to confirm Monroe's observations. You can read them here: astral-projection-experience/lower-and- ... -t484.html

I have also added new commentaries.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

PauliEffect
Initiate
count: 20

Post by PauliEffect » September 26th, 2012, 4:42 pm

Jettins wrote:I've read a little bit about it, but I am not too familiar with BST terminology
BST = Belief System Territories, meaning the 3 Focus: Focus 24, Focus 25 and Focus 26.

There are also other regions in the BST, which don't belong to a specific belief system.
Areas like The Homeless Town, The Alchoholics Heaven (they can drink as much as they like),
The Fear of Change, Mall areas, working areas, The Sex Pile, etc.

They BST are not exactly divided in a strict sense. Moen for example writes that the lower
F 24 has less Love (PUL), and F 26 has more PUL. The big world religions, both their Hollow Heavens
and their Hells are in F 25. Older religions tend more to be in F 24 and newer "religions" like
ecologic growth societies and some Buddhism are in F 26. The less dogma, the higher
Focus. And some places are not beliefs, like the Party Town in F 26, where some people
from F 27 goes down, visits and parties.

When people feel no more need to push their beliefs on other, they can move to F 27 on their own,
otherwise they may need a retrieval.

Also, a minor moves within a Focus can be good, like moving someone from a Hell to a town of
workers, within the same F 25.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » September 26th, 2012, 6:24 pm

Me myself isn't going to incarnated to physicality anymore....now if destiny of souls is right then we have the right to never incarnated at all we can just learn from the spiritual or incarnate into other non physical deminsions..which sounds pretty good to me i think i'll from now own incarnate in differ non physical places.....i never felt i belong in physicality in the first place since i been here....so why would i put myself thru this hardship again.....i probably incarnated on this physical plane just to change things up from what i was use to and the benefit of my guides and soul group but never again will i come here unless i bring my spiritual abilities with me and maybe not even then...just stick to the other deminsions....i can learn just from those places too.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 26th, 2012, 6:28 pm

Hello PauliEffect,

That’s an interesting way of categorizing it. The “less/more love” way of looking at it seems to be a more practical way of looking at it than “vibrational levels”. It is also a more functional way of looking at how the astral appears to be operating. There is a ring of truth to it. The different dimensions I experience appear to have “love’ as the main variable for their structural differences when I think about it. Not pushing your belief system is definitely mood altering, love and understanding can more easily flow form this base. Things can then change even if it’s only temporarily. Experience #751 located at the beginning of this thread is an example….

visiting-astral-community-t480.html

Commenting from the link above, I noticed how the dimension itself started to become more beautiful as I injected lots of happiness into it. If you think about it, it was Love that I was giving. Come to think of it, there was a being that prevented me from existing my room at first, it was only until I smiled to it that it allowed me to pass. No words I said allowed me to pass. I’ve encountered such force from preventing me to explore at least 50 times. Every time I have to say to it something different, not knowing what I will need to say or do to be allowed permission to explore.

It seems that this force that clearly takes the function of a guide attempts to alter my mentality, to change how I will proceed in the experience. Once I was prevent to see a future event and other time encouraged to explore. After this initial quick encounter my mind changes ever so slightly as to alter my decisions when I am out of body. It appears this force knows in advance what needs to be adjusted for a particular encounter, mission or experience. It only happens if I am stepping out of body. If you look at the function of this force it is clearly guiding me in a positive way.

I remind the reader that my ideas are simply that. Writing something does not necessarily mean that I believe it to be so. It is only thinking based on things that have occurred. There is always more than a one interpretation or angle.

Pauli, since this forum is still taking off maybe you could help bring a few active members in here. The increase in discussions would be great, we would appreciate it.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Phoenix
Initiate
count: 0

Re: Belief Systems in the Astral Realms

Post by Phoenix » October 11th, 2012, 12:26 pm

hydro1 wrote:Hmm and here i was thinking that souls went to a happy place after death...but here it is they still dealing with the same old shit they did when they were alive.....whats the point of dieing when you just gonna go to another place and have the same problems when you were alive...i thought being in spirit form would evolve you in some way when you went to an afterlife....the afterlife supose to be a place where you are happy not running into humane problems....if this is what we have to look forward to after death i want no part of it....i'm gonna do my own thing.
I can relate to many of your comments in this discussion hydro. Sorry you are having a difficult time at the mo' as well.
I'd like to kick away that little turd-shaped piece of Kryptonite away from you and see you get back on your feet (Super)man.

All my research (just reading books) about life after death indicated all was sunshine and green grass, and then I started coming across the unpleasant stories, particularly with near death experiencers.
I thought "what (the hell) is going on here?" and started to research that too. That was the reason I searched out this forum and others.
Not many books have much to say about this topic. Even Journey/Destiny of Souls (which I really enjoyed too) talks about it much.
But my impression is that for the vast majority of souls arriving (again) in the spirit world, things are good. The people who find themselves in dark or dreary states are (comparatively) few.
But I wanted to know more. Were they stuck there? Was there help available? From what I gather, the big picture for them is that everyone gets out.
By the way, one of the saddest and funniest stories I read was the office worker who continued to trudge to work, day after day in the afterlife.

As for physical life - yeah it is...challenging. Living in a hairy animal meat suit that feels pain of all kinds, with no memory of the Grand Reality, or what the hell we're supposed to do. Sheesh! That free-will stuff really bites!
But one thing Journey of Souls reinforced in me is the idea that one reason that souls incarnate physically is because it offers the most opportunity for advancement.
It seems to me that all souls, from the newly minted baby souls to the resplendent masters are working to evolve themselves.
From my uniquely human perspective, I'm guessing their motivation is to get more sugar, heh heh. To experience ever more grand vistas of the higher realms. More bliss. More understanding. Bring it.
So, if you could sit in a monastery for 2345 years and study how to ride a bike, or actually try riding one for an hour (even with the risk of a grazed knee and shortness of breath) which would you choose?
I think this is the reason we would agree to participate in a human life that might include a bunch of unpleasantness at different times. "Aw come on! Who used the last of the toilet paper?!"
Last edited by Phoenix on October 12th, 2012, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"At some point, the illusion breaks down and the opening for the start of the spiritual quest commences.
The quest turns from without to within and the search for answers begins."

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » October 11th, 2012, 4:02 pm

Hmm nicely put but it still doesn't change my mind maybe a little...but only if like i said i come back with more of my spiritual/ psychic abilities ti aid me in a way like create me an sort of get away when things get tough like say astral projection at will...cause as of now its a struggle to just get away from it all into the astral...need something to keep me leveled...and not make me wanna die all the time like now..just to exscape it all..
Go hard or not at all

Phoenix
Initiate
count: 0

Post by Phoenix » October 12th, 2012, 1:32 am

Hydro. I don't know what your personal circumstances are, but I can give you some basic advice as a 44 year old.

In my 20's I was beset with deep depression, feelings of hopelessness, stuff like that.
This state is sometimes called in mystical teachings "the dark night of the soul".
I think that depression can be an inner calling to begin a quest. You may be no longer satisfied with everyday life, and want more.
Just like my post signature says, at some point there is a breakdown and this sparks the journey.

Think of it this way: you've made it this far in life. Now what? You've already started on the journey to deeper understanding. You're investigating what there is.
Keep forging ahead, keep learning, reading, practicing, developing, talking. Even in its most simple form, it can just be a quest to find happiness.
You can have it all - a joyful life, service to others, personal power, peace of mind, greater understanding than most people on this rock who are content to live in a shut-down state.

So from someone who has been there, even to the point of feeling like escaping life and the world, don't give into it.
Keep forging a new state of being and understanding for yourself. You can and definitely will be triumphant...unless you give up.
You're on the glorious hero's journey my friend. Hoorah.
"At some point, the illusion breaks down and the opening for the start of the spiritual quest commences.
The quest turns from without to within and the search for answers begins."

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 12th, 2012, 1:49 am

Thanks for sharing Phoenix,

great post!

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » October 12th, 2012, 7:31 pm

Yea...i been depressed for the longest time it started in my teens and now i'm 26 so i know what it is to keep moving forward i've never acted on killing myself ever......
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » October 13th, 2012, 9:41 am

Jettins wrote:Now there is a second question, why would someone want to have more identities? To me it's simple. If they exist for such an infinite amount of time, maybe they would probably get bored as themselves for an eternity. Instead they could end up wanting to experience other lives, other selves. From a higher perspective they would know that experiencing a particular difficult bodies is temporary at worst,
I think more along the lines of what Tom Campbell said which is also confirmed by spiritism, in a way. We come here to learn, over and over again. When we have learned enough, we still want to come back over and over again to help others and continue learning. And after helping all those we love, we want to come back to teach to others. Each time we come back we have to take a different body. Although each body may seem like a different identity, you consciousness is the same, you don't really lose your identity in that sense.
Last edited by fairyana on October 13th, 2012, 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.