Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 2:10 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 2:10 pm

Big question

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
fgoad88
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

Big question

Postby fgoad88 » August 19th, 2015, 12:49 pm

If going out of body is normal and we do it every night.Then why don't we know how to do psychic things right when we are born? :?

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Big question

Postby hydro1 » August 19th, 2015, 3:25 pm

we are able to when we are born, the thing is when grow up we are condition not to. how many times when you were younger did you try to tell your mom or father you saw something? and what would they always say, honey it just your imagination or you dreamt it. people told you things like that and you eventually stopped believing. if we would have just kept developing these abilities we would be more psychic today.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Re: Big question

Postby fairyana » August 22nd, 2015, 2:49 pm

Well, I agree with Hydro, how do we know babies don't have psychic powers and it's just that we don't know because they can't communicate this with us and when they get older their parents dismiss their experience as nonsense? I've heard that not only very old people have a tendency to see spirits but babies also see spirits more easily. Up to the age of 7, children not only see spirits more easily than adults, but also remember more easily past lives. Also, children actually astral project way easier but after 7 to 10 years they start to lose that ability. I myself remember when I was 7 years old, I used to fly in the corridor of my house while AP. I loved doing that and I never managed to have such a good quality, vivid AP as back in those days and I used to view future events in dreams too. Minor events which only concerned my life. I lost that ability too.

With time children become much more in tune with the physical body and life and let go of their more spiritual, psychic side. And isn't it interesting that our bodies actually renew themselves totally every 7 years? This means that the cells that make up your body aren't the same cells that existed in your body 7 years ago, they gradually made new cells, died and where discarded by your body. But I'm not sure if this has anything to do with children losing their psychic abilities at the age of 7. Might be a coincidence. :-)

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion