Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 5:39 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 5:39 am

Big question

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
fgoad88
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

Big question

Postby fgoad88 » September 27th, 2014, 6:41 pm

My dream divination and my out of body divination isn't working.Can you talk to your dream guides or spirit guides about me?Also if your like me and like christian occultism can you talk to micheal or better yet god directly?

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: Big question

Postby Jettins \o/ » September 27th, 2014, 10:01 pm

Could you walk us through the process of dream divination and out-of-body divination? I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Thanks.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fgoad88
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

Postby fgoad88 » September 28th, 2014, 12:02 pm

Jettins \o/ wrote:Could you walk us through the process of dream divination and out-of-body divination? I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Thanks.

A dream question (Hebrew: 'She'elat Halom') is a practice of divination whereby a person attains a prophetic state while dreaming, receiving a divine answer to a question meditated on before sleep.(wikipedia)What i want you to do is go to sleep and lucid dream or go out of body and see why my divination isn't working. :? and in case anybody was wondering i will post the link here in case anybody was wondering what site i got this from:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_question

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » October 3rd, 2014, 4:52 pm

There lies your problem, you just losing your faith in it, it's not happening in a fast enough pace for you, so you losing your belief in it. It's no different than astral projection, you need to keep practicing, and keep your patience.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » October 7th, 2014, 3:44 pm

Divine gifts are given. Sometimes they are taken away from us, even if temporarily, so we can develop another aspect that needs tending to.

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion