Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 5:39 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 5:39 am

Big question

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
fgoad88
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

Big question

Postby fgoad88 » November 4th, 2014, 5:22 pm

If you could know all of the governments secrets x-files style.Would you want to?All you have to do is go to sleep and either lucid dream or astral travel and use self-hypnosis And say this:After i go to sleep i lucid dream or go out of body(your choice) and know all of the governments secrets.In order to make it work better you might want to try it 20 different times in a row(by saying something like i want it to happen 20 different times at the same time.)I just thought this would be cool because i am a fan of the x-files.I did it and woke up with a head ache and lights(hypnogogic imagery?) flashed in my eyes.I feel silly about this now bit just thought it was a cool idea.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Big question

Postby hydro1 » November 4th, 2014, 10:23 pm

Heh well if you like that then go to my journal and I have dreams an stuff about area 51 they pretty cool I was actually a captured beast in one lol.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Re: Big question

Postby fairyana » November 11th, 2014, 4:09 pm

One doesn't even need to AP to be able to do this. There once was a great remote viewer who was hired by the CIA. He could just focus on the info the US gov wanted and he could remotely view this info.

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion