Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 5:37 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 5:37 am

Big questions:

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
fgoad88
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

Big questions:

Postby fgoad88 » January 30th, 2015, 9:24 pm

1.Can candel magic be used to trade bodies with a friend?Anytips?
2.I have been rocking in my chair trying to use it to leave my body but I feel a vortex in my mind that wont let me.Any tips?

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Big questions:

Postby hydro1 » January 31st, 2015, 4:28 am

Nothing is stopping us but our selves. We even go to the lengths of creating things to stop us from doing the very thing we think we want to do. And we do it out of fear of the unknown
Last edited by hydro1 on January 31st, 2015, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » January 31st, 2015, 6:52 pm

I don't think it's possible to trade bodies in the sense of your spirit disconnecting with your body and entering his while he leaves his empty for you to enter. The reason is simple, your body is a physical manifestation of your consciousness. The minute you disconnect, you die. And if your friend dies, you won't be able to do anything with his body cause his body is a manifestation of his consciousness, not yours.

However, if you astral project, you're not leaving your body, you are still connected to your body, but tuning into another dimension. This way you can communicate through your friend's body, and even use it as a means of communication, like automatic writing.

A dead body is no use for any spirit. A spirit can only manifest through a soulful body. Otherwise, it's like trying to quench your thirst with an empty bottle of Gatorade. :-D

xxfmxx
Initiate

Postby xxfmxx » January 31st, 2015, 7:07 pm

fgoad88 wrote:1.Can candel magic be used to trade bodies with a friend?Anytips?
2.I have been rocking in my chair trying to use it to leave my body but I feel a vortex in my mind that wont let me.Any tips?

well im no expert but im not sure if trading bodies with another person is possible perhaps shared sight might be a thing..(I think its reasonably plausible) ...but im pretty sure there are certain natural/ or spiritual safe guards to this type of thing if you are doing it naturally or via "candle magic "... perhaps in the future there might be some piece of technology that might do this because the human brain is i think essentially a computer and it would be sort of like transferring files between two hard drives/ servers...but I doubt you can do it naturally ..I personally don't thinks its possible and candles aren't going to help you with this either...biology/nature /fire just dont work like that ...and if you can do this I seriously doubt a candle is doing anything if anything is doing anything its the human body it self ... on a side note im not trying to be disrespectful or anything but I personally wouldn't waste my time with candle magic ...nothing about it makes sense and this is coming from someone who flirts with the impossible ,implausible and the improbable and has seen a ghost/entity like thing in real life ...so again just an opinion...and trying to help..
if i may ask why are you trying to swap bodies anyways and is the other person aware of this .....kind of d1ck move if you swap his or her bodies with out them knowing .

again nothing but opinions and personall observations/experiences here

xxfmxx
Initiate

Postby xxfmxx » January 31st, 2015, 7:16 pm

fairyana wrote:
However, if you astral project, you're not leaving your body, you are still connected to your body, but tuning into another dimension. This way you can communicate through your friend's body, and even use it as a means of communication, like automatic writing.

or you can just use a cell phone , facebook, im, /or skype :D

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » February 1st, 2015, 9:18 am

xxfmxx wrote: or you can just use a cell phone , facebook, im, /or skype :D

LOL! Good point!

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion