Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 4:01 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 4:01 pm

Breaking away form Illusions

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Breaking away form Illusions

Postby Jettins \o/ » September 22nd, 2012, 6:15 pm

What I mean by dream layers is the psychological illusions or certain limited conditions that we may experience while in the astral realms. In a general sense these limited states are created as the byproduct of our subconscious coming into contact with timeless non-physical dimensions of being. It’s very interesting what one my experience at any given moment. Looking it as a whole it seems to me that there is a connectedness with many of my experiences, they appear to be trying to make me understand that there is a story behind my inner being, something that transcends my limited perception which is why I can only experiences small glimpses at time.

This is not merely an attempt to make so called “dreams” meaningful, as if they are connected or as if they have significance. It’s not an inner desire to feel special as I would rather not be, it is something else. It’s about trying to put the pieces of a puzzle that is constantly changing, but even when it does change there are things that may be understood about how it operates if one looks at its function. What may be gained is only the process of knowing how to unlock your different states of being.

Some may wonder why even do this? Why not simply believe in the nicest prettiest most convenient belief and then simply go about it being entertained by it. But then if I was to subscribe to a belief, it would imply that there is research that I would have to ignore, because of course the contradictions are wrong. This method of thinking does not satisfy me as it is not necessary for me to believe, but will I consider everything. A specific “belief” to me implies a summation of what something is without including its "improbable parts", which it’s unrealistic at best. If you think about it nature is design with its own checks to make sure that there is more than one point of view.

Throughout history many beliefs have been adopted simply because of what a particular individual experienced in the astral dimensions. This individual would then interpret the information based on the cultural predispositions and dogmas of their time. Being very much human, they would find a way to prove their belief without realizing that their belief is creating the things that may exist in the astral dimensions. It would be wise listen to those that venture into the astral domains without pre-existing beliefs that are also able to separate their interpretation from what was actually visually perceived. A person that understands that a Form a being can take is the product of their inner personal translations, decoding process or real-time interpretation. Why? Because this process goes to the heart of how the astral dimensions truly operate.

For example the Christian traditions speaks of St. Peter who determines who will be admitted to heaven. It appears to me that someone long ago may have had an out-of-body experience or a spontaneous visit to the afterlife, perhaps during a near death experience in which he encountered a being that looked like St. Peter. If any of the people who heard about it then had a similar experience St. Peter may come up again. This would seem to confirm the experience from the first person, whereas as it may actually have derived from it.

It should be unnecessary to make quick determinations, as this would only assist in confirming our belief. During one experience I took the Form of Jesus floating in the air. I put my hands together as in prayer and they started to glow. Below was a man looking at me completely mesmerized to what he saw, he became hyper alert as he associated the visual spectacle with a divine being. I flew away without saying a word feeling it was unethical to take someone else’s form. Or was it?

Thinking of it this way, the visual image of St. Paul or Jesus then serves a function. It helps to create a state of being within an individual so they may open up for a transition, as it is usually expected as a rite of passage after all. Someone may ask: wouldn’t it be best to go with the flow not question anything and just let things be? After all if you have a good heart you wouldn’t have to worry on attracting negative experiences. Ok go ahead and do that if you wish, but realize not all beings change for the good simply because they are dead.

Instead of trying to know what someone else saw and how they interpreted their experiences one should instead be looking for the function of these beings, areas and dimensions. But why function? For the very real reason that your maze will be different because it is you that will create it. Looking to understand its function instead of becoming mesmerized or fearful about a place will be essential for an individual to find their own path out of the maze. So instead of becoming lost within the endless mundane mirages, spiritual mirages created by our inner being looking for “The Heaven” that someone else saw, we should instead attempt to understand what it is trying to accomplish, what is its purpose. If you are successful, I will be your ticket into special areas as you would be ready for its secrets. There are deeper aspects that I am hinting here but will write elsewhere.

#748 from September 22, 2012 called “Accelerating to break away from dream layers”

I tried to break away from the illusions, but then I stopped because I remembered in #728 I was asked to stop. There is more I must do before that.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

PauliEffect
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 20

Re: Breaking away form Illusions

Postby PauliEffect » September 22nd, 2012, 6:41 pm

Have you had any thoughts about if there is a purpose with the illsuions?

I could think that some people will want to relive Earth time in the astral,
in order to figure out what they should have done to do certain things right.

I just assume the illusion serves a purpose in such a case.

Taking on the shape on anything in order to do a retrieval, helping someone
move from F 23 to the BST of their dreams or from a BST to F 27, I think
that's worthwhile. I often find myself act in a way that I am taking on a form
different than myself to do retrievals, sometimes seeing myself in third
person.
Last edited by PauliEffect on September 22nd, 2012, 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: Breaking away form Illusions

Postby Jettins \o/ » September 22nd, 2012, 6:54 pm

Have you had any thoughts about if there is a purpose with the illsuions?

Absolutely, this is goes into the matter on which illusions are created even all the way into the physical domains. You can read about purpose, intention and emotion and how it affects our state of being through the site. Since I wrote them I see things a bit different.

Thanks for sharing that angle PauliEffect it will help to connect some more dots.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion