can i project from here?

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

can i project from here?

Post by hydro1 » July 15th, 2012, 3:55 pm

Ok when i'm counting or saying an affirmation...then i lose count of where i was because of images or a dream...when i realize/ become aware that i was just counting things fade away and i feel my physical body/awareness..at this point can i just get up and i'd be out or do i just start back over counting..this happens alot i wind up aware of my body and sometimes feel light or small sensation should i just start counting again to get to SP or just try getting up...usually at that point i feel tired and roll over and fall asleep...what should i do?
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: can i project from here?

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 15th, 2012, 11:23 pm

when i'm counting or saying an affirmation...then i lose count of where i was because of images or a dream
Hello Hydro, I see what your saying here but it really depends on the timing of when you are counting, there are many variables here I will try to clarity. For example if you are waking up from a normal dream, do no move and then start to count it will be a good idea not stay focused and not lose your count.

On the other hand, if you are attempting to induce an out of body from the fully awake state, for example returning back to sleep or after a bathroom break then focusing your awareness to relax your body should be of a priority for the first few minutes and then you can start the count. The reason why I say this is because it might take long, sometimes up to 45 minutes to fall back to sleep, in which case it is not necessary to count for the entirety of the time, but only after you body is primed.
at this point can i just get up and i'd be out
What you need to be looking out for are the sensations as you enter the trance states, and even the pre trance sensations. If you wind up aware of your body and feel the "light or small sensations" you should stay aware as this is happening. Usually when your body becomes light weight is just about to enter the immersion process, attempt to relax further by letting go on every exhale (you can still count them). When you feel any other subtle sensations, like sinking sensation, spinning, vibrations, sounds, screams, noises, stiffness, touching, numbness, or paralysis or any peculiarity hold it for just a few seconds to strengthen the trance and then attempt to exit your body.

You do not need to enter the paralysis state as long as you feel any of the subtle sensations. Another thing to not it's if the "light and small sensations" might be the process of entering trance and no the pre trance state. In this it means your sensations are very mild, at this point imagine spinning or rocking your body, if you then feel subtle movement then you are ready to exit the body.
what should i do?
You should consider the best time for each approach. Review this post, key understanding of how your body behaves can help you find your personal best time for out of body experiences.

attaining-lucidity/increasing-probabili ... -t329.html
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » July 16th, 2012, 11:40 am

Also when saying affirmations or counting what pace do you say them in fast like a chant or slow....i've tried both even medium but can't find the right pace .....is there a pace that you supose to say affirmation and mantras and counting in...i think thats probably one of the main reasons i don't succeed i'm always switching up if it don't feel right but non of them do pls help with this canundrum....don't take it to heart buth that word just felt right lol :D
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 16th, 2012, 12:37 pm

You should try to do the same program every day. For example if your are going to do WBTB to induce an OBE you should keep training in it. Also, when the possibility of a DEILD arrives, you should have a strategy for this as well.

The pace I doesn't really matter in my opinion. But you need to consider a few things when choosing your speed. If you go too slow, you might lose awareness of the count or the chant easier. If you go to fast you might tense up your body and maybe even a bit of stress of wanting to getting to work. All the tensing and the stressing and the wondering should be kept at 0 if possible. To simply just do it, if you know what I mean.

So my recommendation is not not try to control things to much, and not to think about it too much either thorough out the day. Simply do your best during the better times and do not concern yourself if it will work, or not work. Getting into a meditative practice each morning could be the right metal approach. For example you do a meditation without the expectation to falling to sleep, if you don't fall to sleep, this is great as it wasn't the point, but if you do an OBE could be possible.

I am not certain if my advices are universal or if they work for everyone, but they work for me.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S