Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 12:28 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 12:28 am

Cant succesfully AP

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Master roshi
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

Cant succesfully AP

Postby Master roshi » January 7th, 2016, 9:13 pm

Hey all. Looks like I can get to certain stages people say mean i am close to having an AP or lucid dream. I try before going to bed and when I wake up but am not fully rested.
Close-to-AP experiences ive had:
1- felt like a kid again and my heartbeat felt like it was beating suuuper fast (I was told this was my heart chakra pulsating) maybe it was my OBE body? And it got so intense i had to abort mission lol
2- my body goes really numb but i dont know if its really sleep paralysis because if i REALLY wanted to,i know i could move.
3- once or twice ive felt pretty intense vibrations and i think i reached the void once maybe had a couple auditory hallucinations some hypnagogia sometimes
But my 2 BIGGEST PROBLEMS FFS
1-My eyes used to get twitchy and it was uncontrollably distracting amd theyd just force emselves open. Doesnt happen anymore but my eyes just always let light in when im trying to relax amd i see my room even with my eyes "closed" i can flex the muscles in my eyes real hard but then i cant relax and they end up lettig light in again
2 when im relaxed ..i dont know what my next step is.. i try exit techniques but they dont work..
Even if i get my body relaxed enough, i feel i cant get any imagery going.. so even if my touching and hearing are ready for a WILD i dont think my.vision is, if that makes sense? Noobie here, sorry for the long post any reply is appreciated

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Cant succesfully AP

Postby hydro1 » January 8th, 2016, 4:37 pm

Man you are there you just need to make the exit, don't think about it just do it, the moment you do you are second guessing yourself. at those intense moments is your chance to get out exit at those moments, most say wait til they subside but only you can determine when to make your move.
Go hard or not at all

Master roshi
Initiate

Postby Master roshi » January 8th, 2016, 8:01 pm

Thanks for the encouragement bro, i'll let you knowhow it turns out. I actually think i might have gotten pretty close this morning and then I got grossed out when i saw these gigantic shadow spiders coming at me lol

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » January 8th, 2016, 9:27 pm

Lol were they humanoid spiders, cause I had an experience with some humanoid spiders I called them spider drills with giant spider masters. Keep us posted good luck and happy travels
Go hard or not at all

klemen99
Neophyte

Postby klemen99 » January 9th, 2016, 3:26 pm

Hi!
I am new here. I want to know what to do when i hear sounds of wind when i get sleep paralysis. The sounds are really strong. I dont feel any vibrations or are thise sounds the same as the vibrations. I dont know what and when to do to astral project. I can only move my astral hands but thats it. And when do i open my astral eyes.
thanx!

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » January 9th, 2016, 4:32 pm

Ha welcome to the forum, and dude when you are in sleep paralysis all you have to do is get up or try an exit technique and the sounds you heard during sleep paralysis a just markers that you are reaching where you need to be. You are literally right there just make the move.
Go hard or not at all

Master roshi
Initiate

Postby Master roshi » January 9th, 2016, 6:18 pm

I haven't been able to move my dream arm yet :P im always just way too concious that I,m lying down in my bed in real waking life even tho my body is totally numb :P

klemen99
Neophyte

Postby klemen99 » January 10th, 2016, 10:55 am

Thank you Hydro1... but i always feel like i try to move my physical body not my astral. I will try it again in an hours or so. :D i will tell you how it went.

Thank you again so so much :D you are the only one that has ever wanted to give me some advice. I am really thankful :D

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » January 10th, 2016, 2:28 pm

Look when you are paralyzed you can't move at all depending how deep the paralysis is if the numbing or the pressure is very strong you can try moving your physical body and you will most likely be moving your astral body you just need to do the exit technique try rolling out or rope technique, those two work best with paralysis
Go hard or not at all

klemen99
Neophyte

Postby klemen99 » January 10th, 2016, 2:35 pm

I tried it today, but i couldnt get to sleep paralysis. I will try it again today when i will go to bed. I wanna know how many times u did it? How was it the first time? The felling? And how long does it last first few times?

Thanks a lot :D

Next

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion