Caught in cycle?

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Echobreaker
Initiate
count: 17

Caught in cycle?

Post by Echobreaker » April 22nd, 2015, 12:24 pm

This is a followup to my thread on switching realities. This dilemma had been bothering me all day yesterday, and I admit, I was driven to seeking out if there were possibilities like what I had sought out. Interestingly, I found there it is indeed possible to, as others have called it, shift realities. However, I find myself feeling [not necessarily seeing] my past memories, as if they are converging a little.

It got me to wondering if I have been through this before, if I am caught in some sort of astral time-loop (for lack of a better word).

It would lend credence to a dream I had back in middle school, where we were starting to watch The Little Shop of Horrors. The day before the montage where Seymour would feed the plant his own blood, I had a dream of that montage in perfect detail. I was stunned, and at first wondered if I perhaps watched it with my parents when I was a toddler.

But then I run into this, for lack of a better word, dilemma. It all seems to click; I feel that that memory, that video montage I saw before watching the actual video, was from a past reality. With that in mind, I began to wonder, have I been through this before? Am I caught in a loop, and if so, how many times have I gone through it.

MiantCub
Neophyte
count: 1

Re: Caught in cycle?

Post by MiantCub » April 30th, 2015, 1:22 pm

And how many times have you asked this question? My solution to this problem would be to ask your oversoul, or a positive non-physical entity if it's possible to bring your current memories back with you.

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » May 1st, 2015, 12:53 pm

So I managed to astral project when I started having a lucid dream, and after exiting my body twice [happens from time to time], I manage to 'meet' my oversoul or higher self. At first, we played a game which felt a bit like a boss battle from a video game where we competed. I'm not entirely sure who won on that, but then we were sitting in a diner...maybe it was a McDonald's.

He/ I(?) confirmed for me that I am in a loop, knowing what I meant when I asked. However, I did get a somewhat casual 'Think this is your 3rd or 4th time going through it'. He seemed pretty amused, but we both were able to agree that it was kinda funny. Though I did ask why I kept on forgetting everything each loop, the conversation was cut short by my dog, who started howling at the mail service.

MiantCub
Neophyte

Post by MiantCub » May 1st, 2015, 9:49 pm

'Least you know where to pick up next time. If he doesn't tell you how to retain your memory, you've got the akashic record.

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » May 2nd, 2015, 11:03 pm

If nothing else, it was fun to compete against myself like that...and the akashic what?

MiantCub
Neophyte

Post by MiantCub » May 3rd, 2015, 9:08 pm

A non-physical library of sorts that contains information on everything. Literally, everything.

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » May 5th, 2015, 9:07 pm

Ok, now that's really, really fun to think about :D

MiantCub
Neophyte

Post by MiantCub » May 9th, 2015, 10:40 am

Very. Have you perused it and or interrogated your oversoul yet?

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » May 10th, 2015, 10:19 pm

not quite, I still have trouble with actually starting it as planned...though I did run into a kitsune during a dream, which I'll tell in the journal, as I am sure it'll count.