Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 12:29 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 12:29 am

AM i close to astral projection?

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: AM i close to astral projection?

Postby hydro1 » February 12th, 2016, 9:53 pm

And that's why you should meditate before sleep to help relax and wins down, that's how I had the experience I did
Go hard or not at all

Dutchmaster
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 20

Postby Dutchmaster » February 12th, 2016, 10:08 pm

Master roshi wrote:Hehe i always eat past 9 dude :P having your phone nearby like on a table by ur bed is fine but i dont think its healthy to keep it close to organs(any of them). But yeah i dont think its having them near you so much as exposure to the kind of light they emit that hinders your dreams

And its not like u should expect to have a great AP experience if ur binge wathing breaking bad right before going to sleep lol *(like i am) it takes up ur attention when you should be winding down and relaxing your mind.

hey,i think i found a great way to induce sleep paralysis,it has worked for a few of my freinds almost every single time,i only had the chance to try it once and it worked,it might sound stupid but i think its worth a try lol

so,have a freind or famly member slap the living shit out the back of your head while your in rem sleep,have them check on you frequently to see if your eyes are rapidly moving,tell them if they see your eyes moving fast,slap the shit out of you lol

my old room mate did this to me as a prank,i specifcly remember having a dream when someone slap the shit out of my really hard,i woke up but i couldnt move at all,i even remember seeing them runing away laughing even tho i was paralysed while facing the wall,i clearly saw everything around me some how,i kinda belive it was astral body seeing everything or something,i confirmed that it couldnt of been a halucination since they had 2 buddies with them,i could of never even known they here since they arrived while i was asleep.let me know if anyone here tries this :)

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » February 13th, 2016, 1:27 am

Wow that's pretty extreme. But I rather stick to the wbtb method
Go hard or not at all

Master roshi
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

Postby Master roshi » February 13th, 2016, 2:06 am

Haha they must have hit you pretty hard. U saw stars spinning around and thought u were having an AP :D

grari
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 3

Postby grari » February 23rd, 2016, 11:28 pm

It took me over 2 years from when I began trying to achieve AP to when I actually had my first OBE. And even now, although I have had several OBEs, I am still not where I want to be. I was (and am) struggling with the same issues you are, but you probably already know the answer to your questions - it just takes time. If you feel yourself improving and you feel the vibrations get stronger, then you know you are on the right path. It simply is a matter of time before you can actually have an OBE. The biggest setback you can have, is getting impatient and every time you try to relax you just get frustrated that you are not having an OBE. Been there done that. Best advice I can give you is that when you relax, you should not expect to have an OBE. Just relax as much as you can and see where your mind takes you, but understand that it is a process. Just enjoy the process of relaxing and meditating, and the OBE will come over time.

Previous

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion