Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 12:29 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 12:29 am

AM i close to astral projection?

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Dutchmaster
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 20

AM i close to astral projection?

Postby Dutchmaster » February 12th, 2016, 4:07 am

hi,im new to astral projection and i just have a few questions if anyone is willing to answer.i tried so many other forums for advice and i still havent a single reply,hopfully i get some answers on this site :)

1:as a kid,i remember laying down for sleep.most nights i would start to feel as if my entire body was spinning,i remember just laying there and feeling the sensation of spinning,wondering how and why i feel this,wondering if this was normal.the spinning got rarer and rarer as i got older until eventually i forgot all about it. so my question is,is the sensation i felt connected to ap in any way?i noticed that if i focus i can recreate a spinning sensation,or a swaying back and forth sensation.i can even use this same technique to feel as if my arm is moving.is this just a trick of the mind?has any of you ever felt this or can induce this at will as well?can i use this to help me astral project in anyway?

2:last night,i laid on my back,trying to hit sp,i felt like my body was slightly tingling and my body was a little numb,but i belive i could still move my body if i tried to.what should i do from this state to induce sp?

3:i focused on relaxing,then i cleared my mind and started to just stare into the darkness behind my eye lids,i tried to just get lost in it and forgot all about my physical body.after about 20 mins of trying to not think about anything,my mind slipped into a daydream like state,i relized this after a few seconds and went back to focusing on the darkness,it was then i started to feel my body vibrate,and for the first time i heard this rumbling sound,my heart started pumping fast,my eyes kept twitching really hard,they would crack open every now and then,does this kill the astral projection if my eyes open?what should i do after i reach the vibration sate?if i get the vibrations and rumbling without getting sleep paralysis does this mean im doing something wrong?

4:what is the state of mind i am trying to reach for a sucessfull ap?do i need to clear my mind and think about nothing?or should i loose myself in deep thoughts to the point where it seems almost as if my imagination is doing everything for me while i just direct it with my intention? <---- (hope someone gets what im talking about lmao)..so am i aiming for a state of mind simular to how feel in a dream? if i just knew what its like to ap i could probaly just induce at will :(

5:am i on the right track for ap?

can any of you ap at will?if so,if i draw some stuff on a piece of paper,could you come and take a look at what on it and then let me know what you seen?i know you dont have to proove anything to anyone, but if only i had something that would prove to me that ap is real,i think i would be able to put everything i have into learning how to do this.just need some modivation lol.i mean,if i could ap at will,i would have no problem at all prooving it was real to a person who asked for proof.

hell,i would probaly spy on alot of people with out permision,just to tell them things that i couldnt possibly know,only to get them intersted in ap so i could teach them lol

Master roshi
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

Re: AM i close to astral projection?

Postby Master roshi » February 12th, 2016, 10:12 am

I have problems 2 3 and 4 as well. Any help would be appreciated.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » February 12th, 2016, 12:32 pm

All those sensations you have felt are there process your body go through for sleep every night to ready Itself for any types of experience, so yes you are on the right track, cause it just so happens to be the same sensations you need for AP. All you have to do is be aware thru the whole process, and use your intent to project yourself out of body. When you feel the tingling and numbness of the body you are experiencing the vibrational state. In order to achieve a projection from this state you need to let the vibrations strengthen to the point you can't take it or until it disapates and try to exit
The easiest way to achieve Sleep paralysis is to have at least 4-5 hour of sleep first then go back down to induce a projection, your body will easily slip into SP and you can exit from the, this is as simple as I can make it
Go hard or not at all

Dutchmaster
Neophyte

Postby Dutchmaster » February 12th, 2016, 1:33 pm

thanks,so all i have to do is just stay aware of whats going on in my body,i can do that no problem :)
i should be out in a jiffy lol

when you ap do you acually feel yourself physicly leave the body or is more of a shift,like you just find yourself out of the body?

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » February 12th, 2016, 4:49 pm

Well actually both. On more than one occasion I've shifed out of body, and sometimes I can feel myself peel from the body, or sometimes you just wind up some place near by or somewhere else altogether. It's different for everyone. Also it does help to recreate the sensations but make sure you are relaxed and in the right state of mind. Also you want to push away any stray thoughts, you don't want to get caught up in these scenarios, you want to stay aware of what's going on so that you KNOW when to make you move to exit
Go hard or not at all

Dutchmaster
Neophyte

Postby Dutchmaster » February 12th, 2016, 5:28 pm

so,say that im trying to ap,and some random thoughts pops in my head,is it ok for them to pop in as long as i push them away and stay focused?or does the thoughts somehow prevent you from ap?because i can easily push them aside when they do pop in,the hard part is me trying to not let any stray thought pop in for a visit lol

Master roshi
Initiate

Postby Master roshi » February 12th, 2016, 6:58 pm

So many little questions and obstacles appear when trying to AP we get stuck in our thoughts and thats the exact opposite of what we need to do. I wish it came a little more naturally to us to shift our awareness. Do you guys think GMO's/other unnatural things we consume or lifestyle habits/electronics of society today make it harder for us to connect to the astral? Just a thought

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » February 12th, 2016, 7:39 pm

Well you can't really stop a thought from entering so yea just push them aside as the come and stay on target, it won't hider you from AP..... As for foods go just don't eat anything past 9 when trying to go to bed and always turn off all electronics nearby, most people say it hinders you from achieving experiences, but I'm not sure if there is any truth to this. I have my phone on, cause its my alarm, and they say phones emmit radio active waves or something other, but you see I had those two LDs just fine, I don't really buy into everything I hear.
Go hard or not at all

Dutchmaster
Neophyte

Postby Dutchmaster » February 12th, 2016, 8:10 pm

Master roshi wrote:So many little questions and obstacles appear when trying to AP we get stuck in our thoughts and thats the exact opposite of what we need to do. I wish it came a little more naturally to us to shift our awareness. Do you guys think GMO's/other unnatural things we consume or lifestyle habits/electronics of society today make it harder for us to connect to the astral? Just a thought

so true,its funny how natural it is for our minds to wonder,which in turns prevents us from doing something we all do naturally while sleep,ap.....or so i read we all ap during sleep

Master roshi
Initiate

Postby Master roshi » February 12th, 2016, 8:14 pm

Hehe i always eat past 9 dude :P having your phone nearby like on a table by ur bed is fine but i dont think its healthy to keep it close to organs(any of them). But yeah i dont think its having them near you so much as exposure to the kind of light they emit that hinders your dreams

And its not like u should expect to have a great AP experience if ur binge wathing breaking bad right before going to sleep lol *(like i am) it takes up ur attention when you should be winding down and relaxing your mind.

Next

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion