Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 5:36 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 5:36 am

Comfort & patience is the key to Astral Travel

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
lostangel
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 5

Comfort & patience is the key to Astral Travel

Postby lostangel » September 2nd, 2014, 9:55 pm

I've learned that leaving my physical body doesn't seem to work when in the prone position, I learned this the other day in mid-afternoon. I usually lay in the prone position in the early morning hours after waking for about an hour just to make sure I won't fall back to sleep , and to make sure I'm not disturbed by other family members. Yet here lately when I'm too eager to engage in astral travel, in the prone position, I end up falling back to sleep. So I began experimenting with sitting up in a chair, whatever chair is more comfortable, but I can't seem to get perfect any comfortable position yet. But I'm still experimenting with this idea. I did accomplish the out-of-body demise I've been dealing with, with a lot of patience lol. Finally 'escaping' the physical realm of the body felt like an enormous , indescribabl feeling !

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Re: Comfort & patience is the key to Astral Travel

Postby fairyana » September 3rd, 2014, 9:36 am

Try one of those very comfy recliner chairs. Jettins says those are the best for him.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » September 3rd, 2014, 3:44 pm

prone position? are you talking about sleeping on your back? basically it doesn't really matter the position as long as you can get relaxed, relaxation is key and executing the method and techniques properly without falling asleep, those are most peoples problem areas, mine is falling asleep and executing correctly the only thing I usually get right just before falling asleep is breathing I barely get the rest of the techniques going. so altho relaxation is key you can't get too relaxed, gotta have a little discomfort in order to keep yourself up in my opinion. which is what i'm gonna start working on.
Go hard or not at all

lostangel
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 5

Postby lostangel » September 5th, 2014, 10:17 pm

That's the whole problem that I've been working on-getting comfortable & relaxing-but I've been getting 'too relaxed ' -everytime I relax in various positions I get too relaxed anf fall asleep. This happens when I'm especially in what I've learned to be the 'prone position', or yeah, lying on my back. I usually awake at 0600 , stay awake for a couple of hours and then attempt astral travel. My mind starts wandering and I end up falling back to sleep. It's become a trial & error thing so far, the best times I've found to try is when I'm full of energy during the day and everyone is out 'doing their own thing' , shopping , away from home, etc. Recliners are comfortable but I've learned to wait until my energy is on high or I'll really fall asleep fast.

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion