Conscious Evolution Vs. Biological Evolution

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Conscious Evolution Vs. Biological Evolution

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 22nd, 2012, 7:49 pm

What is your take regarding Tom Campbells interpretation of the Double Split Experiment in relation to human fate? And how does this relate to the evolution of consciousness?

Please watch the following YouTube interview to better understand the comments on this post: personal-research/tom-campbell-our-real ... html#p1226

The double split experiment speaks of the anomalous behavior observed when trying to determine if light is a wave or a particle. Here is a video posted below that I found it to be very well made and informative, it is very technical, but it gets to the bottom of this.
Seems that he is saying that fate is the played-out probability.
Or that fate is limited in every respect by the possible probabilities.

It's interesting to me that he uses scientific terms he uses when describing reality. He sees things as a sort of digital information matrix or virtual reality. All the other dimension of reality, or what I call dimensions of being while we astral project and at physical death exist in other sub systems outside this physical dimension. He is trained as a physicist and also has been doing Astral Projection since the 1960s. He is also not afraid to speculate on what the scientific community cannot explain regarding the behavior in the quantum world.

I have not gone deep enough into his work but I will try to answer your question Michael. He suggests that consciousness is evolving like biological life evolves. For example a basic single cell organism will have limited choices, going forward or back, either it finds light or it doesn't. If it doesn't it doesn't survive. Most die but others find light. Some of the cells adapt to the light and become light censors for the cell. The cell mutates and creates more possible choices for which to adapt and further evolve it's organism. In short, the process keeps going diversifying and evolving the organism.

If we then take another look at human consciousness and say that it has been evolving in tandem according to the limitations of biology of the human brain, then we could then say that all organism might be conscious. Some consciousness have evolved differently for example humans and dogs, and they each have their own states of being the Astral Realms. Taking this idea further one could say that not everyone is at the same level (or same way), of concussions (or spirit) evolution. It is possible that consciousness indeed does evolve by learning and acquiring knowledge, similar to all organic life evolving by learning to better adapt to it's conditions. If you look at history humans appear to be playing out this scenario. Each culture in history having a set of probabilities according to the conditions set forth by the limitations and allowances of the cultural Era, becoming our Fate. Tom further suggests we are playing this game for the evolution of the spirit to then evolve to exist outside the learning arena of physical reality.

I have not gone to deep into his rational, but there appears to be a fundamental compatibility when you look at his ideas from afar. He also mentions that our beliefs, experience and all the knowledge attained in our lives are metaphors the spirit requires for learning how to evolve.

This is my take on his work. I hope it answers some of the questions. Mentioning his work does not necessarily mean I subscribe entirely to his views, but it is an interesting take.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Re: Conscious Evolution vs Biological Evolution

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 22nd, 2012, 7:52 pm

If you think about it, this view would certainly predict that other biologically evolved life forms in other planets might attempt to "evolve" differently. In my opinion these could be the Aliens sometimes the Astral Realms. For some fun speculating in my part, some of the Aliens evolving while embracing love as a fundamental (Pleiadians), and other devolving embracing the exact opposite (Reptilians).
He very carefully left that out. Perhaps because as an object of probability himself, he cannot determine if he was created
He speaks about this in his lectures. He says that the program does not know about it's creator. Similar to the video game not being able to know what is outside the video game itself, until you step out of the virtual reality or when someone ASTRAL PROJECTS. He's definitely not your traditional scientist. I think he sees God as the function of evolution. But this would require another long post try to explain.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Re: Conscious Evolution Vs. Biological Evolution

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 22nd, 2012, 7:53 pm