Consciousness Expanding

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Consciousness Expanding

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 25th, 2012, 9:18 pm

Fairyana wrote:It is possible for one consciousness to be at many places at once, but not because it separates into many, but because consciousness can expand throughout one or many dimension so for the observer it seems they are in many places at once.
Omkar has talked about this on the chat. During his OBEs he experiences feeling himself inside the consciousness of others. People walking and going about their day and he sits back in the back of the mind knowing how their body feels and suggesting what they may do. It appears his consciousness is expanding into other dimensions and into other identities.

During some out of body experiences I may feel my awareness to be in more than one place at the same time. Sometimes I feel the physical body while also feeling my astral body already detached and exploring, other times I have felt more than one reality visually interlaced in what appears to be the same space, it becomes confusing.

Consciousness appears to be able to split, at least in its perception.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Consciousness Expanding

Post by hydro1 » September 26th, 2012, 3:34 am

Wait min...what if those other identities he are inhabiting are his former selfs from his previous lifes...most of us has lived many lives...remember in the spiritual/astral realms past present and future are existant at the same time still going...thats why theres always changes still going on in this world everyday some for the good and some for the worse...which could be the decisions hes helping the people make...which in a way is changining the present and the future just a little...he may even be inhabiting futuristic people too.hope i hit something here...i think i'm gonna start calling these mysterious thought that just come to me PHANTOM THOUGHTS...hmm another PT....he could also be the one influencing my thoughts also.cause even if i died then i would become past to the future people...possibly making me someone elses pastlife..don't know if this one is catching on but that was another one of those PTs...just thought i'll put it out there....cause it might make sense to someone.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 26th, 2012, 12:50 pm

..what if those other identities he are inhabiting are his former selfs from his previous lifes..
Yeah, could be a type of residue memory of other people. I do not know if they area past lives. Whatever they are, something is bringing him to experiences those bodies.
.which in a way is changing the present and the future just a little...he may even be inhabiting futuristic people too.hope i hit something here...i think i'm gonna start calling these mysterious thought that just come to me PHANTOM THOUGHTS..
OK
even if i died then i would become past to the future people...possibly making me someone elses pastlife.
If this was the case, if we could affect future incarnations then it would mean that someone may affect our in incarnation in the present, from the past. It appears to me this is the case. But why? Because feels I am living this life for a particular purpose, as if it was scripted. I think many things contribute to what we end up choosing for ourselves in the present.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » September 26th, 2012, 2:00 pm

I think your theory might be right, Hydro. In OBE it seems we are very much influenced by the other lives we had or will have. When I think of consciousness being present in other places at the same time, I didn't really think of these consciousness possessing other people's mind. But even so people can let spirits talk and comunicate through them. I'm not sure how the mechanism works in OBEs...

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » September 26th, 2012, 6:41 pm

I think half the time we think we talking to higher being it just be some projected person from the physical or another lower entity influencing us...depending on the words spoken...and most of the time the words spoken lead us to think these are higher beings when in fact it could be a poser...it is said we too can change our appearance in the astral/spirit world...so we must choose things wisely and not be decieved...people know how to say just the right word to people....just like i'm doing now altho i'm not trying to decieve you at this point...these are just more phantom thoughts probably from a higher being or poser your choice...see what i mean lol...my thoughts that i sometimes relate to you have not been my own.
Go hard or not at all