A conversation with Michael Beloved

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

A conversation with Michael Beloved

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 7th, 2013, 5:50 pm

Topics include Astral Projection, physical death, the astral body, re-incarnation, Akashic records, meditation and more.

[BBvideo 660,380]extras/michael.interview.by.jettins.mp3[/BBvideo]

Michael beloved: http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Beloved/e/B002PJ2ZMA
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: A conversation with Michael Beloved

Post by hydro1 » April 7th, 2013, 7:48 pm

Well the little bit i heard was pretty intresting. he has an accent. where is he from. i'll have to get on a computer to hear the whole conversation
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » April 10th, 2013, 8:22 am

Great conversation! Two things stuck in my mind. The first was about atheists. I agree with what was said, but also I believe what they find in afterlife can vary tremendously with each person, or with each atheist. For instance, if their consciousness is at a good point, and they simply don't believe in God and don't think much of afterlife as a possibility or non possibility, then they will just go where they are compatible with, according to what they've done in life, as Michael Beloved puts it. But if someone has their mind completely set that the afterlife is non existent, that there is nothing at all, at the point of transition, I think there is a risk, a probability (though I'm not sure if small of not) of creating a reality in which they will find themselves in this vacuum, or perhaps a void, because that's what their consciousness created for them. Not that this condition is permanent though. So it seems to me that they end up with what their consciousness is creating for them and where their consciousness is compatible with. Also, I found it really interesting that he thinks it's possible for spirits to reincarnate into animals and vice-versa. Spiritism says this doesn't happen since it is said, through logical reasoning, that spirits only evolve, they don't go backwards. But the argument that spirits can also go backwards is also very logical. So now I really don't know what to believe... I guess I'll keep an open mind about this for now and accept that both are plausible.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 10th, 2013, 4:24 pm

I would agree. I think the void could be a temporary place someone who is a non-believer of the spiritual realities might experience. It has been stated by some of those who have tried to commit suicide and failed. The thing about the void or "no-reality" is that a new reality or a "something else" always emerges into being. During my own experiences in the astral voids, a new visual dimension always ends up emerging into being. Experiencing reality as we know it seems to be embedded in the human psyche. This doesn't speak of the conditions or as to how and what we might experience at first, but it does reassure me that limbo, voids or a state of apparent non-existence is only temporary even for the hardcore atheist.

After this initial shock of whichever length, I think Michael’s comment that the atheist would experience existence based on their social accomplishments is accurate. However, before this is achieved, each person would have to transition into the compatible dimension on their own, or by their own merits. This means that they might have to undergo a process of psychological adjustment, which can be very difficult for some if their paradigm needs to be shattered in the process. This is why I singled out atheists in my question, but it can happen to anyone. While these adjustments happen unawareness, confusions, fear, denial can result, creating a hell within. This is the point I was trying to make with Michael, but I was unable to be clear.

Thanks!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 10th, 2013, 8:12 pm

MiBeloved wrote:
Fairyana wrote: I found it really interesting that he thinks it's possible for spirits to reincarnate into animals and vice-versa. Spiritism says this doesn't happen since it is said, through logical reasoning, that spirits only evolve, they don't go backwards. But the argument that spirits can also go backwards is also very logical. So now I really don't know what to believe... I guess I'll keep an open mind about this for now and accept that both are plausible.
=======

MiBeloved

I am not speaking about spirits as an abstract principle as something other than myself. I can take an animal body. I can adjust to that and just as I am governing the actions of a human body, I can govern the actions of a lower animal form, or an insect form, or a fish form.

I am not the body but I am the observing consciousness which supervises the body and I can do the supervision in any of the bodies, if somehow I were to find myself as an embryo of any other form, just as recently within the past 60+ years I found myself in the human form as a human fetus.

I am not discussing about animal spirits. I am speaking about my own possibility. The animal body would have less of certain facilities and more of others. This is not a wait and see affair. Right now I can detach myself from the machinery which is this body, the biological machinery and I can see that I can use a lower animal form, which is another slightly different type of biological machine.