Dealing with Resentments in Dreams

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Dealing with Resentments in Dreams

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 17th, 2012, 3:21 am

Comments posted @ http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7089173/
Due to some negative encounters last night with both spiritual aspirants and downright materialistic persons, I wanted to share with the student yogis, that resentments are not washed away by wishful thinking, positive thinking or even being fair to others.
Avoid situations and actions in which people will hurl resentment towards you. One such place where this can happen is this forum. Any type of exposure, admittance or opinion, could be the cause of resentment being hurled at you.
If resentment enters your mind, then deal with it according to your advanced or mediocre level as a yogi. Deal with resentments in dreams, astral projections and also in your psychic communications.
The cause of resentment being directed to me is not the person who resents, but it is rather my presence in a certain environment. Let us look at this in terms of chemistry. If you have some sulphuric acid in a glass beaker, then the chemical will sit there and not do anything. There it does not react. But if you drop some material into the beaker like a piece of aluminum say or like say part of a dead fish, then all hell will break loose. So it means that resentment is taking place in chemicals but only under certain conditions of presence.
Deal with resentments in dreams, astral projections and also in your psychic communications.
I had an experience that I called “Learning to break free from illusions – changing psychological profile”, #703. It’s interesting that at one point near the end I said to the dream character “Reveal your true purpose”, and then the character morphed into another being becoming a knowledgeable guide. I woke up but then was able to re-enter. The being was there again and then he injected a movie like vision and said telepathically “the things I went through to change my psychological profile”. I thought it was very interesting because he showed me similarities in his experience projected in a movie that where similar to the lucid experience I was having a moment before.

I was receiving anger and hostility from the the police near the end causing me to ask the dream character to revel it's true purpose and cool down a possible confrontation. Either I psychically sensed the resentment of the police state with awakened individuals like me, or I am angry at the police state projecting it as a mirror effect, or both. Either way it doesn't matter why because in the end I am the one that needs the psychological adjustment to neutralize it's effects. I will explain more near the end of this post.

In experience #704 from today called “Psychological Adjustments in Preparation to return to Higher Realms” the same theme continued. I had a series of short story like dreams. These dreams appeared to be clearly designed for me to see the effect of my thoughts and behavior in a variety of influences. In short, the short stories had 3 parts. Cause then effect and then understanding or realization. I get chills when I think about how clear this was. I woke up from those non-lucid dreams then quickly re-entered becoming aware of my state. It was a classic vibrational OBE. I stood up from the bed very lucid as there was no break in consciousness. I noticed the dimension was one of those that can easily be teleported or glitched out from.

A little girl about 10 years old was holding my hand. I asked her to “take me to a beautiful place”, then she smiled and nearly loses her form out of happiness that I asked. Instead of taking me to another Astral Realm she lets go of my hand and starts to dance. Then I dance duplicating her dance move, then she makes another and another, I do the same. Quickly another person showed up and started to dance and then I woke up. I thought it was very appropriate. I wanted to go to a beautiful place and then the guide shows me that I need to change my state of being or psyche, clever guide indeed.

I would suggest not taking dreams to heart to the point they may affect you, if possible. It is a natural process that everyone is entitled to go through to release emotions. Do not fear them or this may cause an unexpected problem to resolve later on as you go, unfortunately. Neither acids or materials will stay still forever will be the lesson, but wishful thinking is still allowed. The material and acid should instead attempt to change their existing properties to be ever closer to inert so they no longer can affect each other destructively intentional and/or unintentional, a new property or quality of being then emerges caused by the psychological adjustments. I think this could be referred to as true sovereignty of our psyche, free from influences that can alter us negatively. They way of some of the higher beings indeed.

The police state can be the acid and I am the material, or vice versa becomes irrelevant (if I may barrow your analogy). The guides will be watching to offer assistance to those that become prepared to learn this and other things. If not, It will be another little peculiarity about the nature of things the individual will go through (or remember), so that they may slowly figure it out. Easier said than done, this applies to me as well. I think this is what my guides where saying to me yesterday and today, this post making me think about it some more. Maybe they where hoping I mentioned it here too, do not know. Just my opinion and may only apply to me do not know.

I feel I am still preparing so I analyze my dreams and experience as they come, so take this as the thoughts of a novice. Not often I try to create or incubate a certain type of experience in advance, I would rather investigate as I find myself in one to see how I can help or what I can learn. One thing will lead to another.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Dealing with Resentments in Dreams

Post by hydro1 » August 17th, 2012, 2:50 pm

Lol this comes fromseeing things from the other side of the looking glass and or curtain (astral world) too much.....it makes people more analitical with everything like emotions/feelings...which is a good thing so we won't make hasty decisions instead make the right ones for the purpose...which in your case you got dancing...when it could had been much worst if you would had went the other way around... lol nice one....this is my way of understanding what you were talking about :D
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Dealing with Resentments in Dreams

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 17th, 2012, 3:09 pm

so we won't make hasty decisions instead make the right ones for the purpose
This was the whole point yes.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S