Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:19 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:19 am

Dream Voids

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Dream Voids

Postby Jettins \o/ » January 16th, 2013, 11:36 pm

Pictures say a thousand words. Below are pictures of how things can appear in void spaces. Void areas are transitional points from one dimension or state into another. Voids can take different visual and perspective forms. You can find some of this on the NDE literature. There are also several types of voids that can be categorized by their function. Voids can also be thought of as transitional points for the different stages in ones being. One of the void areas is strictly use for transportation purposes only. I need to look at my notes to recall the others.

For now I will share pictures specifically of dream voids, or illusionary transitional points and how they can look. If you get closer to one of these forms it comes into being. They are generated by the persons psyche. These dream voids happen when a spirits psyche or state of being expands and contracts. In the astral this is therapeutic for spirit beings with trauma and obsessions. What you see below is similar to what I've seen while assisting in these special cases. I will save this detailed info for later.

Below is another picture as it may look before a dream void comes into full being. It’s pretty isn’t it? On a second look we can easily see why some people prefer to exist in these states.

Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Re: Dream Voids

Postby Jettins \o/ » January 16th, 2013, 11:46 pm

Pictures from Omkar:

This one captures the feeling of things

Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » January 17th, 2013, 3:15 pm

Yea mostly people like that one form that ghosts use to appear to people, that is what you are talking about right, or are you talking bout a place. voids can be used in many ways ya know like transportation purposes like you said earlier,but then you show the pics and its of forms also. on an unrelated topic in your opinion what level would you place me in on the astral pro/ lucid dream grid, cause i'm not too sure myself where i stand. i know alot but man it will take a while for me to get to where you and beloved are altho i know its differ for everyone but still i wanna know, if i had to label it where i stand.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » January 17th, 2013, 3:59 pm

Hydro, your doing just fine. I think things will turn out the way you want them too. Try not to second guess yourself much. Trust in your being. But also..

You should find a way to have access to the internet in your apartment. There is a lot of interesting information I would like to share with you but you will need a PC. It would give you some new perspectives and things to think about, it think it would be very useful to you in your quest.

Take care!

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » January 17th, 2013, 4:15 pm

I would if i knew exactly how tlo use that wifi box you gave me to hook up to someone elses internet or get the free internet wave in the air but i don't, i'm not as smart as these hackers out here lol

Hmm this seem we will have to take this type of talk to the pm lol
Go hard or not at all

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion