Dreaming is easier when...drunk?

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Master roshi
Initiate
count: 0

Dreaming is easier when...drunk?

Post by Master roshi » January 30th, 2016, 12:05 pm

Went to bed drunk
Had like 4-5 dreams i could remember
Was somewhat lucid and aware half the time if not more
Some dreams were started from me waking but staying in bed then eventually goin back to sleep and dreaming (didnt take very long)
Woke up and wrote it down
I had also woken up at like 3am to go chug a lot of water cuz i was dehydrated
Sidenote: its fascinating how your mind can create entire places that are complete down to fine details and people with personalities. Have u guys ever revisited a dream location? I have but unintentionally ofcourse. Has anykne ever done it intentionally here?
My best attempt so far at remembering all these dreams and at maintaining lucidity for quite a while.

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: Dreaming is easier when...drunk?

Post by fairyana » February 4th, 2016, 1:13 pm

I think it really depends on the person. I would suppose that many just black out when very drunk. Drinking never improved my dreams.

Master roshi
Initiate

Post by Master roshi » February 12th, 2016, 2:56 am

Yeah sometimes ill just go to sleep very easy and wake up the next morning like woah... but i kept moving around in my sheets that day and gettin thirsty, having to pee so my sleep stages would get interrupted. I think it facilitated a sort of WBTB around 3am plus the fact that im very rested and the alcohol makes my mind very easy to focus my thoughts on one specific thing, it brought about like a whole series of dreams in one sleep and i was able to remember like 4 and wrote them all dowm as soon as i woke up.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » February 12th, 2016, 5:41 pm

It maybe easier when drunk to achieve altered states of consciousness but, its been my experience that when you under the influence your experiences will be a bit groggy and slow like you're on a low level frequency, where you are unable to move let along remember much when you get back basically everything is limited.
Go hard or not at all

Master roshi
Initiate

Post by Master roshi » February 12th, 2016, 7:53 pm

I'd say youre right hydro, easier to achieve different states of conciousness but limited potential. However, i have little to none experience and it was a huge step forward for me having that many vivid dreams in one sitting and having somewhat control over what i did and said, as well as remembering it all, so im happy for that :D

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » February 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm

Well I didn't say it wasn't fun lol, believe me they are. I guess you can say it's practice for when you attempt the real thing lol, show you what you can expect and achieve.
Go hard or not at all

astraltraveller
Initiate
count: 2

Post by astraltraveller » July 16th, 2016, 8:09 pm

Master roshi wrote:Went to bed drunk
Had like 4-5 dreams i could remember
Was somewhat lucid and aware half the time if not more
Some dreams were started from me waking but staying in bed then eventually goin back to sleep and dreaming (didnt take very long)
Woke up and wrote it down
I had also woken up at like 3am to go chug a lot of water cuz i was dehydrated
Sidenote: its fascinating how your mind can create entire places that are complete down to fine details and people with personalities. Have u guys ever revisited a dream location? I have but unintentionally ofcourse. Has anykne ever done it intentionally here?
My best attempt so far at remembering all these dreams and at maintaining lucidity for quite a while.
Sometimes I have dreams that are a repeat of other previous dreams
Astral Projection > Cookies

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » July 17th, 2016, 12:27 am

those are reoccurring dreams meaning there's something to be learned or there's something in your physical life that you really need to pay attention to
Go hard or not at all

Master roshi
Initiate

Post by Master roshi » July 17th, 2016, 12:46 am

What hydro said, either that or something traumatic