Dreaming of Vibrations

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
floating_hawaiian
Initiate
count: 2

Dreaming of Vibrations

Post by floating_hawaiian » October 8th, 2012, 2:03 am

This makes the 8th day since I started my dream journal, although I should have started weeks ago. Ever since I've been trying to OBE and meditating before sleep (although its more like my meditation LEADS me into sleep) I've been able to remember my dreams every single night. The past 2 nights I actually dreamt I had pre-OBE vibrations. I don't know what part it played in my dreams or if it was even a dream or if it happened while I was half awake for the first occurance. But last night for the second occurance I dreamt of it again as well as experienced real vibrations when I awoken.

Last night in my dream I rented an upstairs loft and when I moved in the woman of the house told me it used to belong to a child who was very strange and strange things used to happen around him, and the room as well. I asked if he very air headed and spiritual and she she he was. At the word spiritual I imagined I was experiencing the vibrations. It was a strange thing and later that night I woke up to the vibrations and imagined myself floating upwards and it eventually faded probably bc I took the wrong approach but now I at least feel reassured that it happened two nights in a row with consistency. They were mild vibrations, mind you, and I wasn't very aware of my body when I woke up to them, but they were at least there and I feel reassured of some sort of consistency of it happening two nights in a row.

On a side note, last night i also dreamt I cultivated a strong bond with a dolphin and I understand that dolphins are considered somewhat angelic and extraterrestrial beings. I've also been listening to the omens that have been coming my way. The other day a Japanese tourist (I live in Waikiki) asked if there was a payphone nearby, so I took her to a phone booth in one of the food courts nearby.

I was about to leave after leading her there but decided to take a look around, taking it as a sign from my helper that I've been asking for help. Lo and behold, I found that a friend worked in the food court that I haven't spoken to for a while because I resented him for losing a bike and wrecking another and he still hasn't replaced than like he I'd he would. He was one of the negative thoughts I had when trying to meditate the previous night. I texted him later that day. I know I still have a ways to go to forgiving him, but I at least I know I'm on the right path due to my recent experiences.

MiantCub
Neophyte
count: 1

Re: Dreaming of Vibrations

Post by MiantCub » October 8th, 2012, 9:14 am

Something similar happened with me. For years, I've been unable to have any recollection of my dreams, and now when pursuing astral projection, they came back. I remember them almost every night now.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 8th, 2012, 3:18 pm

Ever since I've been trying to OBE and meditating before sleep (although its more like my meditation LEADS me into sleep) I've been able to remember my dreams every single night.
Meditating in the evening before sleeping is a good way to prepare your body to sleep well. It will have REM boosting effects in the morning. This is good because it can help increase the vividness of your dreams, making them easier to remember. If meditation is used for the purpose of relaxing the body and increasing the potential to have an OBE in the morning then this is perfect. However, the best time to attempt to have an OBE is in the mornings after about 4-5 hours of sleep. At this point it would be a good idea to have a secondary approach, which is to repeat the meditation and use it as your induction method. This is a good idea because your body is likely to be primed for an out-of-body experience. The sensations of entering trance, such as the vibrations are more likely to happen when your mind is more aware to recognize them as the onset of an out-of-body experience. It will trigger your awareness and you will know what to do next.

Next time you feel the vibrations realize immediately you are already inside a dream or astral dimension. You have new abilities, such as separating from your body, going through walls and talking to people who are dead. When you feel the vibrations you can begin to separate from your body. Do not concern yourself if the vibrations you feel come from within a dream or directly from the physical awake state at this point - As far as you should be concern it is one in the same, for now. This is critical because any doubts can persuade you into thinking that it’s not the right moment. What to do exactly? When you feel the vibration you simply get up from the bed with a separation technique (standing up, rolling, lifting). When you do, it can feel very physical like and it can trick you to making you think that you are awake or that you moved your physical body. If you have these doubts, it is likely that you will simply wake up as you gave yourself the signal that it was your physical moving and not your astral. This is the trick you see, to get in the habit of not doubting what you feel ,(the sensations of trance, vibration, etc.) and to know that any little sensation such as mild vibrations is the signal to let you know you are ALREADY inside another dimension.

When I feel vibrations for example I like to first lift my astral hands to interact with the bed. This will help to stabilize the separation attempt, so that I don’t wake up. Concentrating your focus into the astral body will help anchor yourself into the particular dimension you find yourself in.
It was a strange thing and later that night I woke up to the vibrations and imagined myself floating upwards and it eventually faded probably bc I took the wrong approach but now I at least feel reassured that it happened two nights in a row with consistency.
It’s very easy to lose lucidity. I would recommend giving a boast to your analytical mind moments after separating from your body. You can do this by re-confirming to yourself that you are in astral form. In practice you can attempt to go through a wall or inserting your astral hands into a solid object, even your body. This has the effect to boast your awareness, your focus in the astral dimensions. It is also very fun to do thing that are impossible in the physical dimension. These interesting experiments are less likely to be forgotten after you wake up.
I know I still have a ways to go to forgiving him, but I at least I know I'm on the right path due to my recent experiences.
When I travel I usually have the most amazing astral projection or lucid dream experiences. To me, it confirms the trip was something that I needed to do. Keep writing on your dream journal it will help too.

Good luck!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

floating_hawaiian
Initiate

Post by floating_hawaiian » October 9th, 2012, 2:29 pm

Tuesday, 10/9
In my conscious awakeness during the night, I felt many sensation such as a great weight being lifted in my mind followed by my body spinning, feelings of being whirled away, etc. Had difficulty sleeping during the night, the girlfriend experienced similar difficulties. When she wakes in the am and gets ready for school. When she is the bathroom doing her pretty-up routine, I feel the familiar pressure sensation of sleep pressing onto me accompanied by strong vibrations in the head. As soon as I feel vibrations I'm asleep.

The vibrations were present in the dream but not in the following TV sequence. I dreamt I was in a parallel reality of the studio in live in and there was a TV in the room (we don't own a TV). The TV was playing and that was part of another dream sequence, but one that played over and over and over and over. After TV sequence of dream, the vibrations were still present. In my dream, i stared at a spot and saw "psi-waves" circles, like those of a target, that distorted the vision of that particular spot in like that of a mirage. I return to half awake consciousness (I think, its so difficult to interpret) and touch my forehead and hum OMM along with the vibrations. I return to my dream and notice a camera with blue infrared light on the ceiling corner and I stare at the until I wake up fully.

I believe the camera was my such conscious telling me that i was being watched and i had reason to believe a presence was watching us all night that made falling asleep very difficult for me and my girlfriend. This is the second time it has stayed with us for the night and it kept us from sleeping last night as well. When my girlfriend left for school, I spoke to it indirectly in the room, saying idk what it is, if its good or bad, why it keeps us up at night, or if its helping me AP by keeping me and my gf awake, etc. Well here's the concerning part. I turn my back to go back to sleep, and I HEAR AN EVIL LAUGH FROM WHERE I DREAMT THE CAMERA WAS SITUATED, JUST MOMENTS AFTER I ADDRESSED IT. I don't want to jump to conclusions and it was very possible that it was actually a person from the nearby apartments/street/neighbor, but I didn't hear anything before or after that suggested so nor can I think of a reason of someone doing that at 730 in the morning. I wasn't APing or dreaming. When I go to record the events in my dream journal I contract the hiccups, making it impossible to go back to sleep. I know I'm making progress by the onset of my vibrations, which were stronger than last time, but it seems I'm not the only being that is interested in it. Surely I'm raising my frequency/vibrational levels if these entities can interact with me, and from all I've learned I'm not to fear these beings at all, as they feed off of negative emotions/energy. Any thoughts?

On another note, I spoke to my friend that I mentioned in the first post and shared with him my experiences and knowledge of AP. He was interested and wanted to take it up as well. I think he will be a natural bc of his free spirited nature and such, which is why I felt I needed to teach him more of spirituality.
Last edited by floating_hawaiian on October 9th, 2012, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » October 9th, 2012, 3:40 pm

If we assume that the fearful presence is a creation of your consciousness, then it could be that you have fears that are showing itself in your astral projections. This is beneficial because it points you to what you have to work on in order to obtain what Waldo Vieira calls "mental hygiene". Get the fear or other issues out of your consciousness, that sort of thing.

If we assume that the fearful presence is not your creation, rather a consciousness being that is bothering you, then I would advise you, first, not to fear it because it can't harm you. (I'm using the spiritist knowledge here.) A spirit is just a person (consciousness only without body). If a person is trying to scare you, we can assume a couple of things. First, that he's ignorant because good spirits know better than to scare others. So if you see the spirit as ignorant rather than evil, this will make it easier for you to deal with it. Second, that he percieves you a good object to scare and hence, get some kicks out of it. The key is not to indulge this precense in what he wants. If you bless the spirit and wish it long joyfull happiness and may be even try teaching it some common sense (love, etc), it will either get bored and go away or you will actually help them evolve (and you evolve in the experience as well ;) )!

I hope this is helpfull.

floating_hawaiian
Initiate

Post by floating_hawaiian » October 9th, 2012, 4:16 pm

I'd like to think its not a product of my imagination, but we really did have difficulty falling asleep and it wasn't the first time we both experienced this. The first occurance I stayed up nearly all night. I didn't feel a presence but something did feel out of place with my energy as I found it impossible to meditate. My girlfriend was anxious as well. I didn't feel a presence last night either, but I was having strange bodily sensations that i described and the idea I was communicating subconsciously with something while awake, although I will admit I was somewhat hysteric in trying to get sleep.

I've never had hallucinations before in my life (at least not that I know of) and I know I heard what I heard and I haven't discredited that it was an actual human being tat made the noise. But I've also had vibrations 3 out of the 4 past nights with this mornings vibrations being the second most intense I've ever experienced, so isn't it likely that my activities may have drawn attention to myself? I've read up on subjects, both in Monroe's book and forum boards, that might suggest just that. In any way, after calming from the experience I found confidence in myself to face whatever this thing is and not to give any reason why it should stick around.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 9th, 2012, 5:22 pm

I don't think it's a product of your imagination; it is a product of your creation. What you are experiencing in the astral states is the manifestation of your psychological self as it comes into contact with a new dimensions of being, for new visitor an unknown place. As with any new experience there is a part of you that might be reluctant to explore the beyond, in your subconscious level. Being afraid will create the presence of an entity. Picture yourself as a balloon that is filled with all the manifestations that create your psychological identity your memories and experiences from the past and the future, this is your astral body, subtle body, etheric body, etc.. Thinking of it this way we may finally realize that we can experience are psychological baggage and virtues in the astral realms, it happens to everyone.

On the other hand, like attracts like. In the astral realms if you project fear into an entity, the entity is then going to sense fear from you. Yet you might not know how an entity is going to react to when it senses fear from you, a defensive mechanism is to try to scare you back, push you or fight. In physical reality this happens every single day when you look closely. Fear or the lack of an emotional balance can create all sorts of shit; let me tell you that flat out. Either you "dress or morph" the appearance of entity to look fearful because of how you sense the unknown, or an entity reacts towards your fear in a defensive mechanism therefore projecting and injecting more fear for you to sense and then creating a loop, paranoia. Fear is the opposite of love in the astral realms.

Now remember that emotional harmony (love) is the way of the higher dimension, and emotional disharmony (fear) is the way of the lower dimensions or negatively perceived experiences. It's very easy to set ourselves up for disharmony, especially when we haven't gotten a grip with our emotions at any given moment. Don't feel bad, it happened to me as well. It was until about 150 LD/OBE experiences that I finally lost the fear to project when nobody was in my house. You will settle things as you go and experience more. Fill yourself with positive thoughts and conquer your fears.
floating_hawaiian wrote:I HEAR AN EVIL LAUGH FROM WHERE I DREAMT THE CAMERA WAS SITUATED, JUST MOMENTS AFTER I ADDRESSED IT
I’ve had experiences similar to this about 20 times during onset, in the middle and while returning from an astral projection experience. I can tell you flat out it will happen when you doubt your resolve; you can manifest your fears as a presence or as an audible voice. The presence that you create is does not have to be your “imagination” you are simply sensing what is “out there” based on your fear, and there is a lot of shit out there of this kind to sense. Your fear creates a type of sensor that is only then able to pick up signals of others involved in the “fear spectrum” sort of speak, like a psychic radio. When you don’t let it affect you, you will notice that either an entity was reacting to the fear you were projecting, that your subconscious mind was manifesting a presence because of your fear, or you will split out into another dimension compatible to your new state of being or the change you were able to create by your new realization. When you are able to successfully change your being on the fly, the changes may follow on the fly. Anything other than this realization is conjecture based on lack of experience, as simple as that.

Conjecture - An opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

You see, coming in contact with our fears is a good indication that we are becoming ready to face them that in itself is progress.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

floating_hawaiian
Initiate

Post by floating_hawaiian » October 9th, 2012, 7:28 pm

Thank you for the clarification fairyana nd jettins. It makes much more sense to me now. If my creations are able to manifest themselves into an auditory hallucination I must be getting close to separation. I've been experiencing my vibrations so frequently lately that I hardly know what to do with them.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » October 11th, 2012, 8:27 pm

Hmm well to have them reoccur like that means you doing something right...you are ready to move to the next step finding a good exit techniques keep it up keep us posted..don't keep delving into vibrations if you have it down...do it one more time if it happens again they you really do have the vibes down move to the next step...i wish it was like that for me...i don't really have many sensations to help me move toward a step of exiting.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 11th, 2012, 9:45 pm

hydro1 wrote:you are ready to move to the next step finding a good exit techniques
That's right!