Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:18 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:18 am

eyes of the dead

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

eyes of the dead

Postby hydro1 » February 4th, 2013, 2:35 pm

They say the eyes are the window to the soul. i've always wondered about that. i have looked in peoples eyes but i see nothing, i never could see the soul of a person thru their eye, could it be that it is just an expression or something we picked up listening to the elder. these are things i wonder but what i wanna know is when a person die why do their eyes cloud or glaze over turn greyish before the body even began to be dead for a moment? well my thought on it is could it be the reason the eyes react in such a way is because its a way to let you know the soul has left or could it be the soul leaves thru the eyes, after all people call them windows so it makes sense that the sould leaves thru the window right? have anyone really seena persons soul thru their eyes? what is the signifigant between the eyes and the soul?
Go hard or not at all

floating_hawaiian
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Re: eyes of the dead

Postby floating_hawaiian » February 4th, 2013, 7:20 pm

I've always imagined intense eye contact as a means of subliminal/subconscious telepathy.

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » February 4th, 2013, 10:11 pm

I have looked in people’s eyes but i see nothing, i never could see the soul of a person thru their eye

I find it interesting that you are thinking about this idea in a literal sense. These days when I see someone’s eyes in the streets of physical reality I might be able to sense the intensity of the person, maybe even perceive something that I wouldn’t have known unless I looked at their eyes. It could also be my prejudices, but mixed in there is probably some truth. Some refer to this as seeing into someone else’s soul, I don’t.

When I first started to do exercises to raise my Kundalini or to raise my energy levels I had some interesting physical experiences (2.5 years ago). When I walked in the supermarket, book store and other places I sense a shimmering coming out of people’s eyes. This wasn’t a visual phenomena, it was more like sensing of their life force, of their humanity. It was very strong and disturbing. It lasted only for about 3 days. During these 3 days I had the strongest vibrations when having OBE experiences in my life. My emotions became unstable. The intensity of things unhinged me out of place. I purposely lowered my energy levels and things returned back to normal. I could still have OBEs, but I no longer exploded in awareness during the onset of an OBE. I don’t talk much about energy levels because I don’t want to think of myself as a battery that needs recharging, I have my reasons for this, nevertheless I know that energy levels can affect my level of awareness. Could it be that my inner senses where sensing something of an immaterial nature? Sure, why not.

i wonder but what i wanna know is when a person die why do their eyes cloud or glaze over turn greyish before the body even began to be dead for a moment?

I don’t know that much about biology but I would guess it has to do lack of oxygen or poor circulation before death, or maybe it’s something else.

well my thought on it is could it be the reason the eyes react in such a way is because its a way to let you know the soul has left or could it be the soul leaves thru the eyes

The exact moment my grandmother died at the hospital two of my aunts said they saw something come out of her. They saw a mist come out of her chest area. Maybe their enhanced emotions allowed them to sense, and then visually recreate a supernatural phenomena. Something that may or may not have been able to be captured in Film. I don’t know if there is a relationship to what your saying, but it’s interesting stuff.

have anyone really seen a person’s soul thru their eyes?

Here are the definitions I found for Soul:

1. The spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal, regarded as immortal.
2. A person's moral or emotional nature or sense of identity.

It depends on what you mean. If you refer to soul as a person’s immaterial essence or life force, then my aunts would say they saw it at the moment of death. If with the soul you refer to a person’s human emotional intensity or identity then many have sensed it.

I’ve read the word “Soul” be used in different ways. It appears to me that in the physical dimension we aren’t suppose to see immaterial parts of the human being in the literal sense, but our inner senses come in contact with it every day in one form of another. What we would need is an enhanced sense of awareness.

What is the significant between the eyes and the soul?

Here is a study that tries to link the iris patters from the eye to personality traits. I wouldn’t take this kind of research too seriously, but it’s an interesting perspective.

http://discovermagazine.com/2007/may/eyes-may-really-be-the-window-to-the-soul
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » February 5th, 2013, 8:16 am

I usually interpret that as: we are consciousness and our conscious thoughts project itself and reflects itself on to the body we have. If our thoughts are bitter, hopeless, negative... this reflects on the person's expression as we look at their face and eyes. A person that is positive, you can see them smile with their eyes, their positive outlook reflects in a healthier body/mind. Of course, we have to be careful with this because it may lead us to prejudice, to judging people without knowing them. You can have that first impression, but you should know the person to see if what you felt at first glance proved itself true.

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » February 6th, 2013, 8:47 pm

I agree, thanks for sharing!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » February 7th, 2013, 12:12 pm

Hmm interesting, i agree with fairyana too, i was thinking it was a metaphor for something myself and i see now that it the emotions, how you feel in the inside sometimes gleam on the outside thru your eyes...emotions and body language goes a long way, but like fairyana said you can sometimes judge it the wrong way, we all have differ meanings to so many things such as certain body languages. lol look at me just rambling on, looks like i learned something today thanks everyone
Go hard or not at all

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » April 29th, 2013, 11:50 am

Also i would like to say, when i was young i had this older cousing who would stare at me for the longest time til My eyes burned, i always tried to avoid looking her in the eyes cause her stares burn my eyes, i'm not sure what that was all about but i would like some feed back oln it. how could her stares make my eyes burn. even when i avoid her stare they still burned my eyes some how
Go hard or not at all

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion