Fear in the Astral Dimensions

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Fear in the Astral Dimensions

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 10th, 2012, 7:06 pm

#755 – Fear in Dreams and Astral Dimensions – October 9, 2012

By no means is this post meant to encourage the reader to create activities with other entities in the astral realms. The point of this post is to show how some visitors can generate fear by becoming confused in the Astral Dimensions.

At one point during the experience I find myself greeting a friend of my cousin. I no longer remember why I recognized him as such but it was very clear at the time. I spoke to him and told him that I wished my cousin Maximus was here to see him. I was lucid, and in my mind for some strange reason I thought that this particular friend of his was dead. Maybe I sensed it, I can’t know for sure. In Honduras many people get killed its possible this friend was one of them.

I was walking away in this dirt road, it was daytime. Suddenly my cousin Maximus appeared a few feet in front of me. This experience wouldn’t have been of interest for me to write about, but the thing is that he reacted in such a way that I didn’t expect.

Maximus: COUSIN WHAT’S GOING ON HERE

Me: Max relax, we are in a dream

Maximus started to become agitated and scared. Picture someone in physical reality suddenly disappearing and then re-appearing in a totally new place the reaction they would have, completely disoriented and baffled. To me it felt like at least some part of him was there experiencing that event and becoming disoriented and afraid by spontaneity of it. I can’t know for sure how much of him was there, but it felt like if his consciousness was somehow brought into my experience.

We walked together and Maximus greeted his friend. He was very surprised to see him.

Maximus: How can you be here?

Seeing his friend didn’t seem to help because Maximus started to become more agitated. I kept trying to calm him as all this was happening. Indirectly it confirms that encountering his friend was unusual, maybe because his friend was really dead? The other people around started to feel the fear coming from Maximus. The people nearby walked towards him, they became hostile to his fear. They were asking questions that seemed to freak Maximus even more. There was hostility by the beings but only towards him. I stepped in and said to them he was just afraid, that he was a new comer. A women said “oh yes, fear will cause that”. My reaction seemed to control the situation yet the tension of the others was still there. Max’s fear had caused a negative reaction towards him. A security force arrived to check out the commotion but they left without issues after I explained why he was afraid. I woke up to the sound of his wife saying my name.

It doesn’t surprise me I had this encounter with Max. I get the feeling based on the times that I’ve seen him that he would make a talented lucid dreamer. I will get a chance to talk to him about it at some point.

Experiences like this remind me of the importance of learning to have out-of-body experiences. When we first experience the astral dimension things can be very unstable. When we return to stable physical reality we may analyze our experiences to see what we can learn from them. Consecutive experiences may then yield more understanding on how we fit into the astral dimensions. The key is that in this physical dimension things are much more stable as oppose to the astral dimensions, we can slowly learn to adjust to astral existence or non-existence one jump at a time. Imagine not having the luxury of physical stability? To have to learn about ourselves in an astral environment where our emotions can cause havoc in ways we don’t understand.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Phoenix
Initiate
count: 0

Re: Fear in the Astral Dimensions

Post by Phoenix » October 11th, 2012, 12:57 pm

Good info.

What you're saying fits with my understanding of why souls decide to forget everything and incarnate in physicality. Stability is a tool for learning I suppose.

And it also leads me to some (relevant) questions...

From what I can gather (from dusty old book research anyway), there are some zones/states in the afterlife that are quite stable. Lively, but with continuity.
Others seem disjointed and very unstable. What gives I wonder. Maybe thoughts are simpler when you leave your brain behind eh? ha ha!

I don't particularly like the descriptions of the environments where the slightest 'brain-fart' or bad feeling turns everyone into a vampire or something.

Jettins, do you think that the places you visit that act so quickly and responsively to emotion might be more lucid dreaming than astral traveling?
Is there any way of determining whether an experience is a lucid dream or astral traveling?
Are there many times where you have an experience that takes place in a peaceful stable environment?

I've started to read a book about dream interpretation (What your dreams can teach you - Alex Lukeman) and it seems as if our psyche 'talks' to us
using symbolic language (like Jung said). I guess I can see the reason for it, but sometimes I wish I could just sit down with my psyche over a coffee
and say "so what's on your mind hmm?" Unfortunately a lot of this stuff seems like trying to walk across a swimming pool full of jelly. And squids.

:)
"At some point, the illusion breaks down and the opening for the start of the spiritual quest commences.
The quest turns from without to within and the search for answers begins."

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » October 11th, 2012, 3:46 pm

Hmmm i have nothing to add to this post but cool exp...a certain aspect of it did have some similarities with my past/after life exp..at least it seems like it does...the part where for some reason you thought or had this feeling like the guy was your cousin..like a familiar feel too him just as i did with my afterlife daughter i didn't know her but i felt that she was my daughter from the past life i died in...maybe those are locked away memories trying to come to the surface . wow didn't think i had this to say hmm interesting.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 11th, 2012, 11:10 pm

Jettins, do you think that the places you visit that act so quickly and responsively to emotion might be more lucid dreaming than astral traveling?
The difference between lucid dreaming and astral projection can be better understood by considering which layer of our psyche is more active than another. Lucid dreaming and Astral project, both are equally non-physical so it takes plenty of time to understand how these layers flow. An Astral projection experience can turn into a lucid dream, and a lucid dream experience can turn into an Astral projection experience. Both can be happening simultaneously so to differentiate we use perception or psychic perception.

At any given point we can move from a predominantly dream or personal layer into experiencing and astral projection or things outside of our selves, all on the fly. This difference has to do with our ever changing level of awareness and perception. When we have a non-lucid dream we will usually hover over our own inner issues, as a self reflection mechanism built into the nature of things. When we become lucid we can start to perceive more of what is around us. This behavior is also a perspective, it opens the potential to experience things outside of our selves because with the new perspective it becomes relevant.

Imagine a lucid dream perspective as narrow vision, and an Astral Projection as having wide vision. The key to remember is that our consciousness is the driving mechanism, it creates and defines what we experience. A person who feels lucid dreaming is more imagination for example, will have limited ability to perceive the psychic elements that flow into their experiences. Unfortunately it also has a secondary result, it will limit their perception so that they are more closed within themselves. In this condition manifesting a more unstable inner reality is likely as it limits the perception of the stability of what the more advance beings can do.
Others seem disjointed and very unstable. What gives I wonder. Maybe thoughts are simpler when you leave your brain behind eh? ha ha!
The instability of the dimensions is caused by lack of psychic perception, or inability to perceive and make sense of the psychic elements that flow into their reality. If a person has instability in this case caused by fear, others might not want to have such individual in their domain. If Maximus had stayed within the bounds of his personal non-lucid dream layer, he wouldn't have felt fear after arriving into my Astral Dimension. The dimension I was in was constructed differently, it considered other factors as it's sense of order and stability among different beings. A more psychically attuned dimension in which Maximus had difficulty making sense of, this is what triggered his fear he simply didn't fit.

After death we can experience any number of different dimensions. Some closed off and others more open. There was a post by PauliEffect that relates belief systems to the different dimensions we can exist in. That post would be a good continuation for you to read Phoenix. Astral projection and lucid dreaming open the door to realize how our being fits in the astral domains. PauliEffect's post--> astral-projection-experience/visiting-a ... html#p1884
Are there many times where you have an experience that takes place in a peaceful stable environment?
Yes many times. Another thing to remember is that I want to help others, so it's not difficult to see why I go to many astral dimensions where I can do exactly that. The beings I can help don't appear to be embracing astral existence to the fullest in my opinion. But of course it's a matter of choice as to when I will stop doing such things.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Phoenix
Initiate
count: 0

Post by Phoenix » October 12th, 2012, 12:14 am

Thanks for your reply Jettins. I'm going to investigate 'Belief System Territories' more as well.
"At some point, the illusion breaks down and the opening for the start of the spiritual quest commences.
The quest turns from without to within and the search for answers begins."