Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 2:03 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 2:03 pm

First Post Looking for some feedback

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Mavie
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Re: First Post Looking for some feedback

Postby Mavie » December 24th, 2013, 12:50 am

No, nothing of a love or lust interest, just a desire to gain a better understanding of the what I believe is the truest component of myself and what, if anything, is responsible for the feeling I have. I am most definitely aware of the chance I may find something ill natured but I am not fearful for some reason. I was one time in the past 4 months. I just decided to go with my gut that day and discontinue the attempt. I will keep you posted on how things are going. Thanks again. :)

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » December 24th, 2013, 12:08 pm

does it feel like unconditional love, not that we as people know that feeling, but it would be different. cause maybe its God or jesus or which ever deity you believe in showing you love and just watching over you. how did the attempt go last night?
Go hard or not at all

Mavie
Initiate

Postby Mavie » December 28th, 2013, 10:15 pm

My attempts have been unsuccessful. It seems whenever I experience something really intense, it takes some time to get there again. This probably has to do with the fact that my surroundings are not the most conducive to attempting astral projection. Most days when I try, I am interrupted. I try and use the interruption as a training for deeper more focused meditation so my attempts are not completely futile. That feeling of "something" may be God. I just don't know I just feel like something is very close and very involved in my life and I want to know what's around me spiritually speaking.

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » December 30th, 2013, 12:41 am

have you tried to wait til everyone is asleep or is that not possible meaning someone is always up, I almost got out if it wasn't for my fiancée, I woke up then laid back down and started counting I barely made it to 6 when the sensations came I did get nervous at first then I tried rolling out, but it felt so real like I actually fell out of bed so I got back into bed and tried again and that's when she woke me up, later I confirmed it with her that I didn't fall out of bed so I did get out.
Go hard or not at all

Mavie
Initiate

Postby Mavie » December 30th, 2013, 12:56 pm

My husband snores and rolls around. My dog scratches her ear or jumps off and on the bed. The cat wants to sleep on my head. If I shut the door they all congregate outside and try to be as obnoxious as they can outside the door until we let the in. For some reason, I can't even get close on my recliner. Sometimes when my daughter passes out on the couch, I sleep in her room but I just don't feel as comfortable as my bed and Im never able to get into a deep meditative state. So annoying... :x

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » December 30th, 2013, 2:56 pm

hmmm when are you ever alone at home. cause maybe that's when you should try, if you can't you gonna have to make some adjustment. ooo or you can buy some ear buds for the snoring and noise
Go hard or not at all

Mavie
Initiate

Postby Mavie » December 30th, 2013, 3:50 pm

I have a 2year old and an 8 year old I am NEVER alone in my house LOL... I'm actually considering making a sleep pod in my basement LOL like the ones they have at the Monroe institute.

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » December 30th, 2013, 5:49 pm

well till then try the ear bud/plugs
Go hard or not at all

Previous

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion